“2nd Worst Hilton Property We Have Ever Stayed At & We Have One Million Points” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport
Ranked #43 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Tampa, Florida
“2nd Worst Hilton Property We Have Ever Stayed At & We Have One Million Points”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our First Room was located on the 9th floor. When I called to ask about the noise, the front desk attendant could not hear me over the drilling and banging. If you see a family with an infant - maybe not best to place them there? That room also had a lovely stain on the couch, on the carpet, and the chair. After re-packing and moving our family to a second room, we found the TV in the living room area has no picture only sound, and the one in the bedroom has sound sometimes.... so I guess if we turn them both on, with the sound up in the living room we can watch the one in the bedroom's picture and have a whole TV. The AC clunks LOUDLY each and every time it turns on. The pool is cold and dirty. The shower head is lower than the top of my head and I am 5'3". There are only 2 accessible plug locations in the suite. Internet is SLOW. Breakfast is nothing special, and the family reunion guests tonight have taken over every area in the hotel. No room in the pool, loud in the lobby, music blaring. Great stay, nope. Will not be back or recommend to friend - ever.

PS - Our welcome envelope said that diamond members have special perks, what were those?

Room Tip: Our Tip - Stay someplace else.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Keokuk, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

while this property is in a great location for my needs it is in need of a total makeover. i would suggest doing a complete floor at a time/ a complete makeover is needed, from new furniture to carpets and wall coverings and bathroom fixtures. i am going to use the nearby doubletree until this happens.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Check in was fine, very pleasent associate at the desk. The atrium/lobby is as expected for an Embassy suites, the room was not. I was in 922, top floor and given to me as a "Diamond VIP" upgrade....the carpet is stained in many places, not just food, but some strange ones around the bed, the bedding was old and worn, the furniture was also stained and worn. Overall, this room needs a makeover and freshening to be called an Embasy Suites. I stayed for 3 days and the floor was not vaccumed once....some "material" I noticed on the floor remained the entire stay, thats how I can hoenestly say no cleaning was done. I'm a Hilton Diamond, stay in hotels over 120 nights a year and will not return to this hotel. I did speak with the front desk regarding the condition of my room and was told "youre in an upgraded room, thats one of our better ones"....enough said.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Embassy is supposed to be a step up on the Hilton ladder of hotels. Upon arrival at the airport at 9PM, I called for the shuttle. I waited, watching every other hotel shuttle pick up and return at least twice before calling again. I was told the driver had to make a stop to pick up guest at a restaurant first. 40 minutes later I arrived at the hotel only to find a mistake with my reservation put me in a smoking room. While discussing this the shuttle driver yelled at the desk clerk for never informing him I had been waiting at the airport. They offered to "spray" the room for the smoke. A gentleman came to the room, stood in one spot and sprayed one spot on the floor. When I object to his leaving, he claimed there were no other plugs. I had to walk him to the other side of the room to show him more plugs. I finally got the room corrected & switched rooms. By this time it was nearly midnight with no dinner so I ordered soup, which was delivered with no spoon. The TV and remote did not work; there was less than a quater roll of toilet paper in the room but I was so exhausted I went to sleep figuring housekeeping would address the next day. - Wrong!! I returned from my meeting quite late, found no toilet paper and the ice bucket filled with water on the table. TV still not working. I called for toilet paper and when it was delivered, I asked about the TV. I was told he could not take care of that. Very tired, I again ordered soup and ice tea, specifcally asking for a spoon. I got it - but no ice tea. There is just NO sense of customer care from the staff at this hotel - the only thing I can say was good was the food.

Bonaire, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed here for fours night while in Nashville. We stayed in the two bedroom suite. We have three women staying in the room. There was plenty of room for us. The hotel is close to the airport but that is it. We knew that when we booked the room. We attended a conferance at the Gaylorlord Hotel. So it was close to the location. The hotel was just ok as far as being clean. There was food outside of door when we checked in at 3:30. Gross!!!! The last day the hallway going out the side smelled like puck. There was some puck on the floor GROSS!!!!!!! This hotel is just ok. Housekeeping needs to do a better job cleaning the halls.

Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

I am a Hilton Honor member and have always enjoyed my stays at Embassy so chose this for a 2 week business trip in Nashville. First room assigned was filthy and smelled - requested & received a change. Second room cleaner but still smelled musty and like cigarette smoke. Staff were not friendly and when I tried to use the pool area there were tons of kids with no parental supervision. I brought this to the managers attention and he reluctantly asked them to leave. They left for about 15 min then more showed up for a birthday party - parents let kids (15-17) get in hot tub. Brought this to mgmt attention again and was told they did not have enough staff and could not do anything about it. Breakfast was not even good - very unusual but tasted like powdered eggs. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS HOTEL!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank kellie0722
Arlington,TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

Like everything else time takes a toll on a hotel. Bed was like an old door squeaking with every move. Stained carpet with cigarette burns. Room door falling off its hinges.

The pool area was fine, The breakfast area was in good shape and the staff was excellent.

On my honors profil I request a high floor away from elevators. I know everyone cannot get just what they want but when you assign me a room in front of the elevators I start to wonder. Not a terrible hotel but their is alot better in Nashville.