Wyndham Nashville
Agoda.com
$248
$199
  • Restaurant
All reviewstime sharefull kitchensales presentationgrand ole oprybedroom deluxewelcome partythrough rciwasher and dryertimeshare ownerstimeshare propertytimeshare pitchnice resortrecommend this resortwhirlpool tubopryland hoteltop floorconcierge desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We travelled to Nashville on June 29- July 01 and while we were in Nashville we stayed at the Wyndham Nashville and I can honestly say this property was among one of the best. The staff was fast and friendly and very helpful. The Wyndham Nashville had a host of activities lined up for July 4th unfortunately, we were leaving before that date. I highly recommend the Wyndham Nashvill around a holiday the staff really knows how to entertain.

Room Tip: All the rooms at the Nashvill property are very good however you may want to stay away from the rooms near the pool area because of the holiday week it was a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LovedLV
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is one of our favorite resorts to visit. We have been twice in the past four years. The rooms are extremely comfortable and spacious. We stayed in a two bedroom lockout that provided us with three separate rooms for my husband and I, and our two children. Everyone was very happy with this arrangement. We had a second living room with a pullout sofa that my youngest slept on. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. The kitchen is stocked with all of the essential cooking needs and laid out perfectly for quick meals. There is a full stove and fridge in a beautiful. Our room over looked the pool but we did not find this to be a problem at all. The pools are very nice and there is always enough lounge chairs/ tables to be had. The indoor pool is a bit smaller but adequate enough. There are activities for families throughout the week and we did attend a few that were entertaining and well worth the time. This hotel is located across the street from Gaylord Opryland and the Opry Mills that was being renovated (due to the flood) but was to open Spring '12. I highly suggest going into the city and getting the City Pass to save money on all of the fabulous activities throughout the city. The Farmer's Market is a fun stop as well- easy cheap meals and fun trinkets as well. We loved Nashville and this is a great resort to stay at while you are visiting.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Stacey S
Reviewed June 28, 2012 via mobile

Close to the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills mall and many places to eat. A bit out of the way if you are looking to spend time downtown (about $25-30 cab ride), but a very nice place to stay. Free hot popcorn, free wifi, two computers to use, pools were decently clean. Rooms are excellent, all redone after the flood of 2010 with higher quality materials. Overall tidiness of the resort is good. Id definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Motorbragg
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I am an actual owner of Wyndham and I can't believe how bad this resort is. My family and I have traveled and stayed at many of the other resorts and we have always had a wonderful time. They shoved us in this tiny suite when we thought we were getting a regular 1 bedroom. I've stayed in hotels that were nicer. No balcony and the pots were actually in the dresser drawers. I tried to get us moved and they said they were booked. There were rooms available and I guess they needed them for nightly stays where they would make money rather than making an owner happy that spent $15,000 eight years ago. We will never come back and if this is how Wyndham wants to treat their owners we may consider other alternatives when we travel. Also the indoor pool was closed one day after we arrive and none of the doors closed properly in the suite.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Christina354
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Upon arriving after 9 hours of driving, we had little to no problems with check-in. I retrieved my parking pass from concierge as instructed but the lady there wanted us to take a "tour" of the grounds that would only last 90 minutes. We were staying here ONE NIGHT and told her we were leaving at 8am the next morning. She tried incessantly to get us to attend the 90 minute tour at 830am the next day even though we were leaving at 8am. We finally had to walk away from her. We walked into the front lobby twice that evening and no one made eye contact or even said hello. It was unexpected to have a less than friendly staff at any Wyndham. The smaller one bedroom suite was acceptable even though there was a hole in the bathtub that looked like someone had tried to caulk it over. It didn't work because upon my inspection the hole was reopened. We didn't complain to the resort because we weren't going to be staying long. The pool was warm and had plenty of pool toys for the kids.
The nearby "Opry Mills" mall was overcrowded with little to no parking. I couldn't wait to get away from the mall when we drove by.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family