Stayed for 3 nights in June '14. I found the hotel really comfortable, clean and the staff did a great job. I stayed on the 7th floor so the room was nice and quite and the bed really comfortable. If like me you are travelling from Europe but don't have 110v adapter to charge your electronics there is a very handy charge point on your bedside locker that only needs a usb cable.
There's a nice park nearby, which also has the amazing Parthenon on its grounds. Well worth the 10min stroll to go see that. There are a lot of options for eating and drinking along Elliston place, you will however need to drive into town or get a cab or like me get the bus (well at least I did once), the stop is about a 10min walk. Also there is a free shuttle bus service in the downtown area which will take you to various sites of interest like Broadway for all the honky tonks etc.
the hotel itself has free parking which always helps. Breakfast is good and there's an outdoor pool as well. Overall a really good experience for me, I would recommend this hotel if you want a bit of comfort, the option of eating and drinking locally without needing to go downtown. And thanks to the staff too who I found very helpful at all times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place is located just one block from Vanderbilt University and less than one mile from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Baptist Hospital and Centennial Medical Center. Walk to more than 50 restaurants near our 157-room hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. Savor 'meat with three' or a burger on French bread at Rotier's, popular with Vanderbilt students and locals for over sixty years. Enjoy a homemade milkshake at Elliston Place Soda Shop, another Nashville tradition, or a late-night bean roll at The Gold Rush, a legendary dining spot since 1974. Catch the Nashville Predators' hockey action at Bridgestone Arena or visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Music City offers many opportunities to listen to live music, from the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium to the famous Bluebird Cafe and Exit/In. Whether you're in Nashville on business or for a Vanderbilt homecoming or tournament at Centennial Sportsplex, you will enjoy our contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi access and 32-inch TVs. If you're in Nashville for an extended stay, reserve one of our 35 residential-style suites. Relax in the separate sitting area furnished with hardwood floors and a pull-out sofa. Prepare a meal in the kitchen equipped with a two-burner stove, microwave, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Hampton Inn Elliston Place
- Nashville Hampton Inn