Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
Agoda.com
$332
TripAdvisor
1,208 results
All reviewscentennial parkgreat locationwithin walking distancethe breakfast areafree breakfastwest endfull kitchenshort drivewould definitely stay here againuber ridegreat place to staybreakfast stafffresh fruitoutdoor poolexcellent stayking suiteclose to downtown
Reviewed July 9, 2013

All and all it was very nice and the front desk staff was amazing. The only issue that I had was my room key stopped working several times each time I went to the desk they knew my room number and my name. Finally they sent a maint. worker back to my room with me to clean the lock and the problem was solved.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel was not in the best of areas we thought at first, because we were so focused on just the city. But it turns out your behind another main road that is not in a bad area. You are also right next to the university. The hotel itself is very nice and well kept, very clean. The breakfast is good, the oatmeal is amazing. The pool was fantastic, we used that for a couple hours and have the burn to show it, use sunscreen!!! It was so tranquil and peaceful!!!!! The room's were great, very comfortable! I slept like a baby every night that we were there!!!!! It was so hard to get up because we were so comfortable!!! The rooms were also very clean and modern. The only thing I'd recommend is if you like music in the room, bring your own ihome because they have an old radio in the room, which still works, but it's limited what channels you can pickup. The staff were accommodating, but we did not find them very customer service oriented. When we needed something they would bring it, but otherwise the staff, especially at the front desk weren't very friendly. Didn't need to pay for parking so that was a definite plus. Overall, a very good stay and I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had a first class experience. We had plans that got rain out the entire stay in Nashville but the staff and amenities were wonderful. We had an awesome full breakfast each morning and I'm not bid on breakfast. A very friendly staff to help with every need. The room was very clean and comfortable and with a fridge and microwave we were able to eat in when we had enough of the rain. The queen beds were wonderful and the maid was so patient with our ever need. We had access to laundry which came in handy when we were caught out in one of many down pours. The whole staff was very nice. Hotel is wonderfully located in West end and close to down town. We didn't hear the neighbors either.

Room Tip: If you want a great breakfast it's here but it can get crowded so go early. It's over at 10:00am so it will be busy by 9:00.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My son and I stayed here while visiting Vanderbilt in early July. The hotel sits just two blocks from the entrance to Vanderbilt admissions office once you navigate a small strip center parking lot. The hotel is very nice, modern, with all the amenities you would expect from Hampton, nice breakfast as well. As we checked in we notice the desk attendant with a menu in hand and we asked if we could order food for delivery-she handed us the menu and said this Italian place was great-and it was! Also prospective students and parents take note if you are visiting Vanderbilt, parking can be difficult on campus so take advantage of the proximity to the hotel and leave the car and walk up the hill. Nice hotel.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Staff was excellent -- really went out of their way to help us. We had a suite and it was really nicely furnished. Loved they had little cubby holes for the towels instead of a shelf. Colors and furnishings very up to date. Beds very comfy

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family