I used to work for an Embassy Suites and my girlfriend still does so thankfully we get to travel and stay at most Hilton owned properties at a pretty good rate. :)
We've stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns, Embassy's, Homewood's etc.....they are typically all very nice and this property was no exception. We arrived a few hours before the designated check-in time this past weekend and they were welcoming and more than happy to let us check into a room early. They were also ready to answer questions that we had about what was going on this particular weekend and provided us with a very helpful map of the area.
As far as the room it was a good size, very clean, and the bed was very comfortable, and we also noticed that they had so many more cable channels than what you would normally find at a hotel.
The location of the hotel was fantastic as well, it's not right downtown in Nashville but its only 2 miles from the center of the city and Broadway, and they also do NOT charge for parking which is a big plus. They had 50 plus restaraunts within walking distance, we walked down the street to PF Changs and had a wonderful dinner and they also have a couple of drug stores just a few blocks away if you forget anything at home.
This property is adjacent to Vanderbilt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place is located just one block from Vanderbilt University and less than one mile from Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Baptist Hospital and Centennial Medical Center. Walk to more than 50 restaurants near our 157-room hotel in Nashville, Tennessee. Savor 'meat with three' or a burger on French bread at Rotier's, popular with Vanderbilt students and locals for over sixty years. Enjoy a homemade milkshake at Elliston Place Soda Shop, another Nashville tradition, or a late-night bean roll at The Gold Rush, a legendary dining spot since 1974. Catch the Nashville Predators' hockey action at Bridgestone Arena or visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. Music City offers many opportunities to listen to live music, from the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium to the famous Bluebird Cafe and Exit/In. Whether you're in Nashville on business or for a Vanderbilt homecoming or tournament at Centennial Sportsplex, you will enjoy our contemporary guest rooms with free WiFi access and 32-inch TVs. If you're in Nashville for an extended stay, reserve one of our 35 residential-style suites. Relax in the separate sitting area furnished with hardwood floors and a pull-out sofa. Prepare a meal in the kitchen equipped with a two-burner stove, microwave, full-size refrigerator and dishwasher. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place Hotel Nashville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Nashville - Vanderbilt - Elliston Place
- Hampton Inn Nashville
- Hampton Inn Elliston Place
- Nashville Hampton Inn