“Works for a night” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Atlanta
“Works for a night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

The hotel is a short drive or shuttle ride (a mile or so) from the airport. It's not the newest property but everything seemed clean in the room. There was a flat screen TV but none of the channels appeared to be in HD. The free Wi Fi was easy to connect to (with cell antennas visible on the rooftop, you should get a solid cell signal too). There are several fast food restaurants that are within a short walk along a very busy highway. For sit down food, a Ruby Tuesday's is a few blocks away. Breakfast was standard, check-in was quick and the wait for the shuttle brief. Nothing seemed memorable, but no problems either.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank H0lidayr0ad

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Newton, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2010

We stayed here for one night before our morning flight out of Nashville. The room was clean, large and comfortable for our family. Our impression of the Hampton Inn was that it was not quite as nice as the Embassy Suites that we stayed at in Nashville and Memphis, but for the price and our need to be near the airport, we were very pleased with our stay there.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
HamptonBNAHS, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2011
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel while in Nashville. Whenever you are back in Nashville, please be sure to make Hampton your home!
Madison, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

Lobby is nice & so is their continental breakfast, that is it. The air conditioner came on every 3 minutes, ran a few seconds, made a loud noice, shut down. I finally left my room to sleep in the lobby. The rooms need updating. No microwave, no refrigerator, just old looking. I could not wait to get out of there I was so upset @ paying $119.00 when I stayed downtown Nashville @ a beautiful hotel for the same price. Plus I stayed @ a hotel around the same vicinity of the Hampton for $50.00 less & it was nice. I usually stay there, but thought I would try the Hampton. Never again,
Pool closes too early, 10:00PM & it looked like it needed cleaning. My daugthter & son-in-law were on another floor & we decided to not even talk about the room any more since we had to sleep there. We couldn't wait to get out of there. When you walk in the halls & into your room there is a smell that they must sprinkle on the floor to make it smell clean, but we didn't like the smell @ all.
Now I see why the rating is low & I will always pay attention to the ratings from now on.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
We would like to apologize for any inconveniences you encountered while a guest at our hotel. We certainly do not want any guest to checkout unsatisfied. Since your stay, we have completed a renovation updating all our guestrooms to 32" LCD Flat panel televisions and updating our plush Cloud 9 bedding. Our public areas have been newly wallpapered and lush carpet adorns our guestroom floor halls. Its a beautiful property with an attentive staff. Our outdoor pool has brand new patio furniture that gives a fresh vibe to our pool area. It is fantastic. I invite you to give the Hampton In n & Suites Nashville/Airport another try. The value for price paid is above and beyond.
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2010

Went to Nashville for the CMA Music Fest during a heat wave. We were very thankful the hotel had an outdoor pool! Great stay and good shuttle service.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars
New Bern, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

Average all the way around. Front desk - when there - very helpful. Clean rooms. But holes in the bed sheet as well as the curtain !! Breakfast ok but, Nah, I'll go back to Courtyard.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Near Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2008

I had stayed at this Hampton about three years ago and was quite satisfied. Now, three years later, I remain satisfied.

Check-in was quick and very professionally handled. My room was typically Hampton, a perfectly adequate size and very clean. The hotel had the usual Hampton breakfast selection which was fine and saved me some time and money in the morning. The location is perfect, very near the airport and also close to the Grand Ole Opry area attractions. Despite being close to the airport, airplane noise was no problem.

I also liked that the lobby computer for guest use was in it's own room to provide privacy.

The only suggested improvement might be an exhaust fan for the bathroom. I also wish that the new pillows in the Hamptons were more flat and not so puffy.

In short, I enjoyed my stay and will certainly stay here again.

• Liked — The location and the typical Hampton accommodations.
  • Disliked — The new pillows.
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled solo
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank WCubed
jackson,tn.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2008

I also smelled a bit of Super 8. On the morning I checked out I couldn't find anyone that spoke clear english, I left not quite sure if I was checked out or not. The night I was there the t.v. didn't work and the a/c was VERY loud. I complained about both things and NEVER saw anyone I tried relaying this to the front desk upon checkout but to NO avail.

Stayed March 2008