All reviews nashville airport walk in shower rental car comfortable bed the breakfast area great place to stay the shuttle driver checking in excellent stay would definitely stay here again southern hospitality complimentary breakfast front desk staff very nice hotel renovation lobby interstate
Reviewed September 6, 2018

The rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. I liked the shower and wished more Hampton Inns would provide the same choice-- no bath tub, a glassed in shower stall.

The hotel should consider getting more help for the one older lady coordinating the breakfast area. She was over-run and had a hard time keeping up with the number of people coming in for food. I noticed other staff standing around at the front desk-- joking, laughing, and killing time. They should have stepped up and lent a hand.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Tamika J, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

I just wanted to stay thank you for your response and happy that you enjoyed your stay. Being friendly, helpful, and caring is a must. Thank you for your observation. I will be looking into what may have happened that morning as we are always fully staffed in our breakfast dept. We hope to see you again soon thank you for your loyalty.

sincerely,

Reviewed September 4, 2018

This was a one night overnight stay at an airport hotel.

This is a reasonably new property, it was clean and modern. As a regular patron of Hampton Inn, approx 30 nights/year I was very disappointed that you charged me for the Internet. I don't think I have ever been charged to use the Internet at a Hampton Inn property. OK it was only $4.95 but for me it was the principle. On check in I was told complimentary Internet

PS I am writing this review at a Holiday Inn Express and I am avoiding Hampton Inn on this road trip.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear NXW,

Thank you for the review. We are always looking for feedback from our loyal guests. Upon check in, you are given a key with instructions for internet access. Complimentary access is the 1st option, premium access is the last. I'm sorry that you were charged $4.95 and would have been happy to waive that had me and my staff been alerted before your departure. I hope this doesn't deter you staying with us again. All the best.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I can't believe the hotel couldn't accommodate all the guest in our room when they knew there were 6 of us. Staff wss rude and didn't care that two of our guest didnt have blankets. The morning staff was nicer, but the hotel ran out of towels.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Dear basketballfreak72,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel and are sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

Chose Hampton once again because of its great location and knowing we would get a well maintained room and amenities. This Hampton did not disappoint. Nice suite and the comfortable bed was like sleeping on clouds!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to stay thank you for your wonderful response! We are very selective when it comes to hiring our front desk staff. Being friendly, helpful, and caring is a must. We really enjoyed having you at our hotel, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband is a Hilton Honors member. We were booked for a king room and arrived on a Sunday evening, asked and given an upgrade to a suite. It was very spacious, clean and convenient, especially having wonderful maid service and a good breakfast. We had everything we needed and more. 2 large flat screen TVs for separate areas, comfortable seating in our lounge and a glass walk-in shower. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carol P

Dear Carol P

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville Airport and for taking the time review our hotel. Reviews help us find areas that may need improvement so we can give you the best experience possible when you visit our property. I will be sure to share your survey with our team! We hope to see you again soon!