$245
$236
Hotelpower.com
$599
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffroom was cleannice hotelenjoyed our stayeasy accessthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfuloutdoor poolconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripyogurtinnsinterstate
Reviewed June 12, 2017

From welcoming me to the hotel to helping me take my luggage to my car upon departure the staff was great and very helpful. I hope my brevity showcase the I thought my stay at the Hampton was great. All parts of my stay were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

It's a nice hotel. Standard. It is close to stores and restaurants but far enough from downtown to enjoy the country beauty Tennessee has to offer. It's close to loveless cafe which is a must if you stay hear. Trust me when I say you will not regret it at all!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2017

I often stay at Hampton Inn's and this one just went to the top of my list. We got in late on our motorcycles in the POURING rain, and they were so kind helping us! Because they had a laundry room we could dry our clothes....

The room was so clean and nice.

However where they really earned this 5 Star rating is the next day when we lost one of our motorcycle key. We walked from our room to the desk and out the door and NO key. After over an hour of searching the housekeeper and maintenance staff were all helping as well. We finally discovered the key had fallen down the elevator shaft and we were able to retrieve it. They were all so helpful! Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2017

2nd time to stay at this location. Check in was easy and check out was easy. Parking is close up. Room is always clean. Also very quiet and complimentary internet is satisfactory fir checking email and browsing social media as well. Check out was quick and easy. Dropped the keys off and got email receipt and we were on our way.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Thank MemphisMike .
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Travelled to this area for a wedding. Location decent and hotel excellent. Though we did not have time to use it, there is a very large outdoor pool onsite. Larger than most and we had a view of it from our 5th floor room.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family