“Excellent accommodations and convenient location”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #6 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Boulder, United States
“Excellent accommodations and convenient location”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Bellevue Hampton has super quiet, clean, spacious rooms. Professional and friendly staff. Very convenient location within easy drive of downtown. High-quality breakfast. Great value. Terrific find in Nashville!!

1 Thank Virginia B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Nashville, United States
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Really enjoyed stay at this hotel. Staff was great and very helpful. Interior of hotel was nice, clean and fresh smelling. Probably one of the older Hampton Inn's in the area and does need some interior design updating. Other than that the place was great!

1 Thank Tim S
Spring Grove, United States
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My stay at the hotel was very good and I would highly reccommend staying here. It was close to where I had business, the rooms were very clean and neat. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful. Thanks for the on-the-go breakfast bag.

1 Thank Pamela C
New Castle, United States
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The service was excellent and friendly. My room was huge and very comfortable. Only thing I wish my room had offered was a microwave because the weather was rainy and cold and I would not have had to venture out if I could have microwaved some simple meals. I had breakfast downstairs most mornings and they offered different hot options everyday. The food was good and the breakfast staff was very friendly. My reasons for coming to Nashville had gotten canceled after I got to town but I decided to stay and enjoy some me time. The comfortable bed, huge whirlpool bath and nice room made my stay worth it :)

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

3 Thank Donna L
Greer, SC, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We always stay at the Hampton Inn Bellevue in Nashville when we visit family in the area, and we have always enjoyed our time there. The staff members are so nice and helpful, and we can count on everything being clean. We feel so comfortable that we think of it as another home since we stay often.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

3 Thank Elizabeth H
Winston-Salem NC
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton Inn Bellevue. I chose this hotel because it was well priced, close to the interstate and near my destination and I'm glad I did. The hotel was clean, well located, close to restaurants and shopping and had easy interstate access, The price was great, the room comfortable, the service was excellent (especially Tom and John), and breakfast was very good. Although it is a little further out of Nashville than where I usually stay, the drive into town did not take long and the price made the extra distance worth it. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on an upper floor about 3 doors from the elevator and it was very quiet.