Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
$199
  • Breakfast included
$212
$189
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
HotelIndigo.com
$332
Gaylord Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewswarm chocolate chip cookiesfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffroom was cleanenjoyed our stayeasy accessnice hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staygreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My stay at the hotel was very good and I would highly reccommend staying here. It was close to where I had business, the rooms were very clean and neat. Everyone was thoughtful and helpful. Thanks for the on-the-go breakfast bag.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Pamela C
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The service was excellent and friendly. My room was huge and very comfortable. Only thing I wish my room had offered was a microwave because the weather was rainy and cold and I would not have had to venture out if I could have microwaved some simple meals. I had breakfast downstairs most mornings and they offered different hot options everyday. The food was good and the breakfast staff was very friendly. My reasons for coming to Nashville had gotten canceled after I got to town but I decided to stay and enjoy some me time. The comfortable bed, huge whirlpool bath and nice room made my stay worth it :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Donna L
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We always stay at the Hampton Inn Bellevue in Nashville when we visit family in the area, and we have always enjoyed our time there. The staff members are so nice and helpful, and we can count on everything being clean. We feel so comfortable that we think of it as another home since we stay often.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton Inn Bellevue. I chose this hotel because it was well priced, close to the interstate and near my destination and I'm glad I did. The hotel was clean, well located, close to restaurants and shopping and had easy interstate access, The price was great, the room comfortable, the service was excellent (especially Tom and John), and breakfast was very good. Although it is a little further out of Nashville than where I usually stay, the drive into town did not take long and the price made the extra distance worth it. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on an upper floor about 3 doors from the elevator and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank ScreaminDemon
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Enjoyed the hotel and especially the always warm chocolate chip cookies (better than Doubletree's cookies). The highway is easy on/easy off. The price is higher than it should be and on Friday night I was charged about $30 more - don't like that! I may look for a less expensive hotel, next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business