$151
$143
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$154
$139
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$208
$189
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$163
$152
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$165
$144
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$219
$210
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $307/night.

$182
$151
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$219
$199
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $256/night.

$161
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$189
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $338/night.

All reviewsfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffnice hotelenjoyed our stayeasy accessthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfuloutdoor poolconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripyogurtbed was comfortableinnsinterstate
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The service was excellent and friendly. My room was huge and very comfortable. Only thing I wish my room had offered was a microwave because the weather was rainy and cold and I would not have had to venture out if I could have microwaved some simple meals. I had breakfast downstairs most mornings and they offered different hot options everyday. The food was good and the breakfast staff was very friendly. My reasons for coming to Nashville had gotten canceled after I got to town but I decided to stay and enjoy some me time. The comfortable bed, huge whirlpool bath and nice room made my stay worth it :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank Donna L
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We always stay at the Hampton Inn Bellevue in Nashville when we visit family in the area, and we have always enjoyed our time there. The staff members are so nice and helpful, and we can count on everything being clean. We feel so comfortable that we think of it as another home since we stay often.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I spent one night at the Hampton Inn Bellevue. I chose this hotel because it was well priced, close to the interstate and near my destination and I'm glad I did. The hotel was clean, well located, close to restaurants and shopping and had easy interstate access, The price was great, the room comfortable, the service was excellent (especially Tom and John), and breakfast was very good. Although it is a little further out of Nashville than where I usually stay, the drive into town did not take long and the price made the extra distance worth it. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on an upper floor about 3 doors from the elevator and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank ScreaminDemon
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Enjoyed the hotel and especially the always warm chocolate chip cookies (better than Doubletree's cookies). The highway is easy on/easy off. The price is higher than it should be and on Friday night I was charged about $30 more - don't like that! I may look for a less expensive hotel, next time.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Stephen C
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Bellevue for three days. They couldn't have been more helpful. The room was large, comfortable, and very clean. Everyone at the front desk went out of their way to make things easy for us. It was just after the horrible weather in January and we had to make some last minute changes. It is conveniently located, just 20 minutes from Vanderbilt. There are a number of restaurants close by. Very low stress place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business