“Business meeting room”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #8 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Loved the extreme attention to detail from the staff and courteousness. The accommodations for our guests were awesome and the meeting room had everything we needed. Reasonably priced for a meeting and neat. Provided power to every table which was a plus and also

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Magaline H

Reviewed January 10, 2014

I needed a nice, quiet, comfortable hotel to stay a few nights while work was being done on my house. I'd stayed at Hampton Inn before. This was the best one yet. For starters, there was no mold smell emanating from the HVAC unit: on the contrary, the room smelled clean & fresh. I slept very comfortably in the bed. The internet worked well for what little I used it: signup was simple & speed was better than average. The room had no fridge, but when I asked the night desk clerk about one, he was very accommodating & brought one up for me very quickly. I extended my stay, and the day desk clerk kindly secured me a better room rate. Overall I had a most agreeable stay, and I'd book there again knowing I'll be comfortable & treated well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed our brief stay at this Hampton Inn. My wife left an Iphone charger in the room. The staff found it and turned it in to the front desk. Great to stay where folks are honest with even the small things.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger C
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had an enjoyable stay, but was a little bit disappointed that the room did not have a refrigerator or microwave. I also felt like it was a bit overpriced in comparison to other properties we stay in on our trip. It was not outrageous, just possibly $15-20 over what I would have expected.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tom C
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I utilize the Hampton Inn's when traveling because I find them, most of the time, clean and with helpful staff. This particular Hampton had excellent check-in staff but check-out staff were indifferent. Breakfast is adequate but the "processed" foods sometimes do not agree. The coffee is some of the best I've had at a hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Be aware that not all Hampton Hotels have indoor pools. Just because they advertise a pool does not mean it is indoors or open. This hotel advertised a pool but upon our arrival we were notified that the pool was outdoor and closed. Our granddaughter was very disappointed since she was planning on using the pool during our down time. Instead she was stuck in the room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stayed here the weekend before Thanksgiving,.When we returned after a chilly evening, there were cookies and hot chocolate available, and visible!The employees are friendly and outgoing with service. We loved our Hampton breakfast & room, and our stay!

Room Tip: It was easy to get in and out with our first floor room.