All reviewsfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffroom was cleannice hotelenjoyed our stayeasy accessthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfuloutdoor poolconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripyogurtinnsinterstate
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I utilize the Hampton Inn's when traveling because I find them, most of the time, clean and with helpful staff. This particular Hampton had excellent check-in staff but check-out staff were indifferent. Breakfast is adequate but the "processed" foods sometimes do not agree. The coffee is some of the best I've had at a hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Be aware that not all Hampton Hotels have indoor pools. Just because they advertise a pool does not mean it is indoors or open. This hotel advertised a pool but upon our arrival we were notified that the pool was outdoor and closed. Our granddaughter was very disappointed since she was planning on using the pool during our down time. Instead she was stuck in the room.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We stayed here the weekend before Thanksgiving,.When we returned after a chilly evening, there were cookies and hot chocolate available, and visible!The employees are friendly and outgoing with service. We loved our Hampton breakfast & room, and our stay!

Room Tip: It was easy to get in and out with our first floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have stayed at this facility several times and have found it convenient, safe, clean and comfortable. The staff has always been nice and we have had pleasant stays. The location is perfect for our needs. It is a short drive to Nashville and convenient to dining, shopping and I 40.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 3, 2013

excellent and 99% of the time I stay at the Hampton Inn. I enjoy the friendliness of the staff and the way they make you.I have never had a bad stay at any of the Hampton Inns except the one in Tampa,Fiorida.The situation there was resolved immediately and to my satisfaction.I was traveling late one night in Nashville when I realized that I was too tired to make it to Memphis and stopped at the Hampton Inn and explained my situation and was given a room even thiugh I did not hae a reservation.I woke up the next morning,showered and ate breakfast and left for Memphis. I was on time for my appointment.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo