“trip advisor”

Ranked #5 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Detroit, United States
“trip advisor”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

excellent and 99% of the time I stay at the Hampton Inn. I enjoy the friendliness of the staff and the way they make you.I have never had a bad stay at any of the Hampton Inns except the one in Tampa,Fiorida.The situation there was resolved immediately and to my satisfaction.I was traveling late one night in Nashville when I realized that I was too tired to make it to Memphis and stopped at the Hampton Inn and explained my situation and was given a room even thiugh I did not hae a reservation.I woke up the next morning,showered and ate breakfast and left for Memphis. I was on time for my appointment.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Georgetown, United States
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Sheryl was awesome. She helped us with making plans and gave us a map of Nashville and helped us get our bearings. She suggested some great things and gave us very useful infomation. John was very nice, although just met him at checkout, but asked us about our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

San Diego, California
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay. Enjoyed the many options for breakfast. Was impressive to see bacon, sausage, omelets, biscuits and waffles all on the same day. I look forward to staying again next time I'm in Nashville.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped at this hotel because we were looking for a nicer place to stay for the night after catching a show in Nashville. We chose this one because it was the closest one to our morning destination, The Loveless Cafe. The room was very clean and we were pleased with how great the bed was. It was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept on. However, the hotel lost 2 stars over it's lack of mini-fridge. We were floored that a place this nice would lack something so quintessential. We had gone out to eat earlier that night and had brought back leftovers, intending to eat them later that night for supper. Unfortunately both of our dishes contained seafood and with no way to refrigerate them, we had to toss them out and go out for more food later. This was both frustrating and annoying as the room was well over $100, and then having to spend more money on food when we shouldn't have had to. So, all in all it was a nice hotel but until they install a mini-fridge we'll be avoiding Hampton Inns in the future.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank exarkkun
Auburn, United States
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stayed here for a friend's wedding and this hotel was the closest. From the road, it just looks like any other hotel on the side of the interstate. However, the staff was wonderful and the price was right! We had such a good time, breakfast was good, and the service was exceptional. Everything was clean and updated. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The front desk staff is excellent, very friendly and accommodating. The room was a little dated, nicely cleaned and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was nice & tasty. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Hahira, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

It was very close to the wedding venue. Felt very safe as it was just my mom and I traveling together. Would definitely recommend it as a place to stay. It was in a great and safe location. My mom and I were there for a wedding that we had driven 16 hours in 2 day to attend. The beds were extremely compfortable at the end of our day!! So glad we stayed there. Will definitely stay there again if I'm ever back in that area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family