My daughter recently married in Nashville and we had friends and family come from all over the United States! The staff at this hotel worked diligently to assure we had enough rooms in our wedding block and were always ready to help with anything and everything!! They were very pleasant when we left 20 hospitality bags at the front desk to be distributed to our friends and family upon their arrival. The rooms were very clean, the beds incredibly comfortable, and the bathrooms spotless. This was the second time we had reserved a block of rooms for out of town guests coming in for one of our children's wedding--once in September 2007 and this time in October 2013. We returned because of the superb service and comfortable accommodations. It is located only 10 minutes from downtown Nashville and 10 minutes from Green Hills Mall where we love to shop and eat. There are also several lovely eateries almost within walking distance of the hotel. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone. If you arrive mid to late afternoon, you will be greeted with fresh lemonade and warm chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven. The hotel has a conference room available for special events(in our case a wedding day breakfast and an after wedding sandwich supper). This made it easy for all the family and friends who had gathered for the wedding festivities to have a place to relax and unwind! Everyone was blessed by all of the above and we certainly plan to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Nashville/Bellvue is located ten minutes southwest of Nashville historic downtown, Titans Stadium, Bridgestone Arena universities, shopping, parks and attractions. Hike, bike or horseback ride on Natchez Trace Parkway. Tour Belle Meade Plantation built in 1853. Set on 30 acres, the historic site represents the history of local agriculture and thoroughbred breeding. Stroll through Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. Play a round of golf on one of Nashville’s courses. Learn about country music’s past at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. See up and coming acts or even some famous performers at historic Ryman Auditorium, The Grand Ole Opry, the Loveless Cafe or Bluebird Café. Tour Vanderbilt University, just nine miles from the hotel. Nashville hosts a number of annual events, from the popular Iroqouis Steeplechase equestrian event to CMA Fanfair and the Music City Marathon.Whether you’re visiting Nashville for business, family vacation or a weekend football getaway to see the Vanderbilt Commodores or Tennessee Titans, enjoy our comfortable guest rooms with free high-speed internet access and 32 inch flat screen LCD TVs with 75 channels of HD programming including 6 HBO and 3 ESPN channels. Prop your laptop on our handy lap desk and work while you watch TV or relax on the clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. Stay active and work out in the fitness center or catch up with work in the free 24-hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotel.de, Reservation Counter, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-i-40-West Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Nashville Bellevue i 40