“Business Trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Memphis, United States
“Business Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I slept like a baby and had no issues at all with this hotel. I had a clean room with none of my belongs messed with. There were a couple of slamming doors but again that was one night and it was still early. It was close to shopping and food and most of all my office. I told them what a great stay I had so when I go back I can stay there again. Now my home office wants to put everyone there so hopefullt I will stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Manila, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Enjoyed our stay while at the Nashville Country Music Marathon! Close to everything and staff was great to work with! Affordable and safe! Continental breakfast was wonderful! I would recommend this hotel and will stay again next year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here two nights, left for three, then came back for two more. The room was very comfortable and quiet with a wonderful bed and a sofa, and the staff was just great! I feel like we made friends just chatting with the staff. When we returned for our second stay, it was like we were coming back to old friends. Breakfast was nice with an assortment of hot and cold items. I like that it was until 10 Am every day - nice for the late risers. The manager himself came in one day and suggested putting dried fruit in the waffle mix - it was good! He was very attentive and helpful.

The one thing I would love to see is a jacuzzi. There is only an outdoor pool. But all in all, we will be traveling to this area once in a while, and I know where "home" will be!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Youngstown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

It was a delight to stay here.Gave us any info we needed.Restaurant Antonio's they suggested was the best veal I have ever eaten.Sperry's right down the road is fabulous.Hot cookies,called cabs and were always pleasant.Do stay here! Sally

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Chesterfield, MO, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

As usual, Hampton Inn has provided a nice experience. In fact, all of your hotels do a wonderful job of trying to help in any way, even when I am not staying at that Hampton Inn, but need some help or information. This was very true for your Hampton Inn located near the Nashville airport. They were very helpful while I needed to wait for guests to arrive late via plane from China. After their arrival we then went on to stay Bellevue Hampton Inn. The next day you will find we traveled on to Chesterfield, MO where they stayed that night. Again all was just fine. Regards, Robert Corwin CEO Maris Corporation

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very clean, pleasant, great amenities. Definitely would return. The beds were the most comfortable we've ever been in. The staff was easily available but we never needed, layout of hotel, lobby, breakfast area was ideal.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Excellent service and hotel hospitality. I would stay here again without question. Amit is a hands on manager who knows how to treat guests and groups. All requests were fulfilled quickly and without question. I can't think of any other place in Bellevue that would be as good of an experience. It felt like home for the 10 days I was there.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business