Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$299
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewswarm chocolate chip cookiesfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffroom was cleanenjoyed our stayeasy accessnice hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staygreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Kind of run down. Lousy breakfast, must be better one nearby. Toaster did not work and no one cared. Coffee ran out. Breakfast was starchy gray on biscuits. Would have had toast but it did not work and there was essentially no butter or margarine for it anyway. Attendant was inattentive. Place being renovated. Room was quiet and neat although there was not even a single usable electrical outlet! Can you believe it? The one that was barely accessible was so sloppy my charger just kept falling out of the wall. There was no outlet at the desk so I had to run the machine off batteries.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Room was clean which is one of my pet peeves if it is not. It appears they are in need of a handyman. The rubber baseboard in the bathroom was attached with staples all the way around. There were several holes in the wall in the doorway when you came in. The carpet appeared very worn. Several other common areas showed the need for the missing handyman.

I like that they wash the duvet covers between guests. Very skimpy breakfast, but for free, its hard to complain too much. Hotels in Nashville are very expensive, but I still paid about $50 too much for the shape the hotel was in. It obviously gets a lot of use being right off the interstate. This was a very good location. Lots of food and shopping nearby. Very quite inside hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Magic1987
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We are dealing with rebuilding after a total loss house fire. Currently, we are staying at the Hampton Inn in Bellevue in Nashville TN. It is close to several good places to eat and just off I-40. Just be careful when pulling out as there is a blind curve further below the hotel and some cars just come speeding around it. The hotel is older but very nicely appointed and they have kept it up very well - and are doing a little updating even now. They have made sure the guests are not troubled while this is going on and are quick to resolve any issues that come up during anyone's stay. We had a wakeup call auto system issue, and they worked to quickly to find out what the system problem was and we haven't had a problem since. The staff is very friendly and helpful and they check in with you to see if everything is going alright. They have excellent breakfasts everymorning with a variety of good healthy foods and a spacious area to eat. They also have a to-go bags of food if you have to run. The room is clean, has a very good TV, nice furniture, very comfortable beds, spa-like bathrooms, and have mini-fridges available on request. The bathroom needs a fan, but I think that's part of the updating. They have been a wonderful and comforting port in this storm we've been in and I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The side with the pool is pretty quite - but the pool is closed right now due to the season and weather.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We come to visit family in Nashville often. This hotel is nearby, convenient to everywhere we need to go and very accomodating. We especially enjoy the service, comfortable rooms and the complimentary breakfasts. We have no reason or desire to stay anywhere else when we visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nashville can have some crazy traffic on the east side where all the Interstates come together downtown. This Hampton Inn on the west side of town is in a nice location. It is in a good neighborhood with some restaurants and a grocery store nearby. The staff is friendly and the accomodations are fine. It isn't one of the newest Hampton Inns but I wouldn't be surprised that they will be giving it a little face lift soon. It is clean and well managed. I always stay here when I work in Nashville because of the location and because I feel comfortable here. The commute into town is so easy. If you are going into the medical district and you don't want to be in the middle of the city, this is a great place to be. I always stay here when I work in Nashville.

Room Tip: All rooms seem the same to me. It is far enough off the Interstate that you don't hear the noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business