Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
HotelIndigo.com
$332
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewswarm chocolate chip cookiesfront deskloveless cafecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffroom was cleanenjoyed our stayeasy accessnice hotelwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolstaff was very friendly and helpfulexcellent staygreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationbusiness trip
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nashville can have some crazy traffic on the east side where all the Interstates come together downtown. This Hampton Inn on the west side of town is in a nice location. It is in a good neighborhood with some restaurants and a grocery store nearby. The staff is friendly and the accomodations are fine. It isn't one of the newest Hampton Inns but I wouldn't be surprised that they will be giving it a little face lift soon. It is clean and well managed. I always stay here when I work in Nashville because of the location and because I feel comfortable here. The commute into town is so easy. If you are going into the medical district and you don't want to be in the middle of the city, this is a great place to be. I always stay here when I work in Nashville.

Room Tip: All rooms seem the same to me. It is far enough off the Interstate that you don't hear the noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank melperk
Reviewed January 10, 2013

was very convenient for where we needed to be.staff was very helpful. had trouble communicating with maids.
thought it was a tad expensive for not having fridge or microwave in room. bed was very comfortable and hotel is very quiet.
would stay there again, if back in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We enjoyed our stay very much. The room and all facilities were sparkling clean and the bed was soft and comfortable. Breakfast was standard fare but did the job. Staff were friendly. No complaints, we'd stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I recently stayed here. The room was clean, and the bed was very good. Breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast...no complaints. The window unit A/C would wake me as it cycled off and on through the night. Nothing special. I've stayed at Hamptons in many states, and this is not one I would really try to stay at again. Just ok.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Lax G, Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that noise from your air conditioning unit was an issue during your time with us. Our maintenance team works diligently to keep them in quiet working order and we regret this was not your experience. We know how important a good night’s rest is while traveling and we will work harder to provide just that. Also, we are planning a major renovation in next few months that will include new bathrooms and guest rooms. I do hope the next time you return to our area you will consider staying with us again.

Lax Ghodasara

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Traveling from Virgina - South, we needed a nights rest. Everything was great. Bed was comfortable, everything was very clean. Front desk staff, housekeeping staff and breakfast staff was very friendly. The breakfast lady was named Tiffany-so when we were keaving she cheerfully said thanks for having "breakfast at Tiffany's"! We thought that was cute! :-)

• Stayed: October 2012