“was very convenient to all areas of where we had to be.”

Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Ranked #7 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed January 10, 2013

was very convenient for where we needed to be.staff was very helpful. had trouble communicating with maids.
thought it was a tad expensive for not having fridge or microwave in room. bed was very comfortable and hotel is very quiet.
would stay there again, if back in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We enjoyed our stay very much. The room and all facilities were sparkling clean and the bed was soft and comfortable. Breakfast was standard fare but did the job. Staff were friendly. No complaints, we'd stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I recently stayed here. The room was clean, and the bed was very good. Breakfast was a typical Hampton Inn breakfast...no complaints. The window unit A/C would wake me as it cycled off and on through the night. Nothing special. I've stayed at Hamptons in many states, and this is not one I would really try to stay at again. Just ok.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Lax G, Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Thank you for your review of your stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests. I understand that noise from your air conditioning unit was an issue during your time with us. Our maintenance team works diligently to keep them in quiet working order and we regret this was not your experience. We know how important a good night’s rest is while traveling and we will work harder to provide just that. Also, we are planning a major renovation in next few months that will include new bathrooms and guest rooms. I do hope the next time you return to our area you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Traveling from Virgina - South, we needed a nights rest. Everything was great. Bed was comfortable, everything was very clean. Front desk staff, housekeeping staff and breakfast staff was very friendly. The breakfast lady was named Tiffany-so when we were keaving she cheerfully said thanks for having "breakfast at Tiffany's"! We thought that was cute! :-)

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We arrived and they didn't have the room we wanted. The hotel needs updating.I could hear traffic noise from my room. The staff was just ok..not so friendly.Breakfast could have been better.They didn't re-fill the food and it was only 9:15. Breakfast didn't end until 10:00. I stayed for the location but I will look for a different hotel next visit.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on a whim and were not disappointed. We stayed for 4 nights and were very pleased with the arrangements.The room was very nice, air conditioning worked perfectly (without that musty smell that happens in so many hotel rooms) even though it was the hottest week of the summer. We enjoyed the pool which was very clean and the pool area was quite nice. Breakfast is included in the stay and was very good for a hotel continental breakfast - did include eggs, sausage, and biscuits and gravy each morning. The daytime desk staff were very nice - especially Jacob - but the late day staff were not as friendly although they certainly met our needs. Located just off I-40, it was very close to many restaurants and shopping areas. It took us about 15 minutes to get downtown. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kimmers79
Lax G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I am glad to hear that you had a very nice stay at our hotel. We certainly take pride in our hotel and service we provide. Each and every one in our staff takes pride in your job and service they provide. I certainly appreciate your appreciation for service provided by Jacob and I will certainly let him know of it. We hope to see you soon on your next visit to Nashville.

GM

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were a late arrival to this hotel, and our needs were to just stop for the night. We got there about 11:30pm. We booked this hotel on Expedia. The original price for the night was $119, but at checkout, with fees, etc, it was $149. This was not worth the price. In retrospect, for our needs, we were not pleased with the cost. We should have stayed at a Motel 6 or the like. However, this was our mistake to pay this much for just a few hours sleep. The hotel was clean. However, the unexpected find from this hotel was the ad for the Loveless Cafe, which advertised as the Food Network's "Best Biscuits in America" Finding this gem was almost the highlight of the trip.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Annalea80

I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. I apologize for any mix-up in rates and final total. We offer a compeling value whether it is our free hot breakfast, free high-speed Fiber Internet, free 75+ HD channels, and fresh sheets and duvets, and our award winning HHonors program. I hope you consider us again on your next visit to Nashville, and if there is anything we can do to make your stay a pleasant one please don't hestitate to contact me or one of the members of the management team.

GM