“A little pricey” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Paoli, Indiana
“A little pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were a late arrival to this hotel, and our needs were to just stop for the night. We got there about 11:30pm. We booked this hotel on Expedia. The original price for the night was $119, but at checkout, with fees, etc, it was $149. This was not worth the price. In retrospect, for our needs, we were not pleased with the cost. We should have stayed at a Motel 6 or the like. However, this was our mistake to pay this much for just a few hours sleep. The hotel was clean. However, the unexpected find from this hotel was the ad for the Loveless Cafe, which advertised as the Food Network's "Best Biscuits in America" Finding this gem was almost the highlight of the trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Annalea80
Lax G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
I am glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. I apologize for any mix-up in rates and final total. We offer a compeling value whether it is our free hot breakfast, free high-speed Fiber Internet, free 75+ HD channels, and fresh sheets and duvets, and our award winning HHonors program. I hope you consider us again on your next visit to Nashville, and if there is anything we can do to make your stay a pleasant one please don't hestitate to contact me or one of the members of the management team.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Had a totally different experience than some from reviews I read. Stayed there three nights while in town for a wedding. Obviously they've done some work since the negative reviews were written. Arrived on a 109 degree day and the air conditioning was not working properly in the upstairs hallway, but it was repaired while we were there. Room itself was very cool. Bed was one of the most comfortable ever in a hotel. Cleanliness is VERY important to me, and our room was quite clean. Plentiful and varied breakfast. Great breakfast area to eat and hang out. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ilvmtns2
I am glad to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. We strive to provide excellent service to each of our guests, and appreciate your positive review. We are also planning to start a major renovation project in next few months to update our furnishings and decor, and have updated our WiFi connections to latest products from Cisco and high-speed Fiber Internet from Comcast. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Nashville.

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

My wife and I stayed here while passing through Nashville on our way to Texas. Was surprised at the so-so quality of the room and hotel - seemed kinda run down. Breakfast was good in the AM.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
I appreciate that you stayed at our hotel on your way back to Texas. We take pride in our hotel and value we provide to our guest. I am thrilled to let you know that we are planning a major renovation to update our room furnishings and decor. We certainly hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to Nashville.

Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We saw bed bugs in the room and the staff was not accomodating at all. However, we were not charged for the stay because we checked out and were unable to complete the stay. It was very inconvenient since I was staying there regarding a conference with my job. I lived approximately 1 1/2 hours away and after getting back home, getting 3 - 4 hours sleep, got back up and had to travel back to the area. T

Room Tip: Assess for bed bugs
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank L L
I sincerely apologize for all your inconvenience and trouble. The problem has long been fixed. Unfortunately, we only find out about bed bugs after a guest complains, and it is too late at that point. Again, we are really sorry for all your troubles. I hope that you consider to stay with us again.

San Antonio, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

The staff is one of the most helpful and friendly at any Hampton. Location outside of Nashville for CMA was good. The bed and sleeping was outstanding, except curtains leaked to much light. Great place for a walk across the street. The desk chair and luggage carts badly need to be updated. A little short on parking.

Room Tip: Get a room on the west side. The curtains leak to much light to sleep once the sun comes up.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mike W
Lax G, Owner at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
We are glad that you had an excellent stay. We greatly appreciate your comments and strive to provide excellent service and a great value to our guests. We look forward to your next stay at our hotel. Please be assured that we listen to all comments and suggestions and thank you again for staying with us.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was nervous about staying in this Hampton Inn because it was about 20 minutes from Downtown Nashville. However, it was a great decision and everybody in our group enjoyed their stay.

We arrived at 10:00 a.m. and they let us check in early. About 5 minutes after being in our room the front desk called to make sure everything was ok. Great customer service!

Every day we requested more towels for our room than the typical 4 and the staff was always willing and gave us the towels with a smile on their faces.

For a complimentary breakfast, you can't beat the breakfast Hampton Inn's offer. I had a waffle each day.

We were there for CMAFest and the commute was nice becausae we were going against traffic, not with it. We also spent an afternoon at the pool (nice and refreshing).

Needless to say, we've already booked rooms for next year.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are glad to hear that you had an excellent stay at our hotel for the CMA Festival, and are thrilled that you are staying with us again next year. We strive to provide excellent service and a great value to our guests. Our employees take pride in the exceptional service they provide and greatly appreciates your positive appreciation of their hard work. We will see you again next year. Please tell your friends and family about your stay at our hotel.

Rogersville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were in Nashville for my weekly chemo treatment at Vanderbilt and we were in a hurry to leave and get to the center so in our rush we left my clothes hanging in the closet. Today I went to the mailbox and THERE WERE MY CLOTHES!! Not only was the room exactly what we needed and the staff courteous and helpful, but they went the extra mile! Thanks so much!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We greatly appreciate your positive review and appreciation of our exceptional service. Please come back and stay with us on your next visit to Nashville. We wish you good luck with your treatment. Our staff appreciates your kind words.