All reviews front desk loveless cafe complimentary breakfast breakfast staff room was clean nice hotel enjoyed our stay easy access the breakfast area staff was very friendly and helpful outdoor pool convenient location would definitely stay here again business trip yogurt inns interstate
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We saw bed bugs in the room and the staff was not accomodating at all. However, we were not charged for the stay because we checked out and were unable to complete the stay. It was very inconvenient since I was staying there regarding a conference with my job. I lived approximately 1 1/2 hours away and after getting back home, getting 3 - 4 hours sleep, got back up and had to travel back to the area. T

Room Tip: Assess for bed bugs
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank L L
Lax G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

I sincerely apologize for all your inconvenience and trouble. The problem has long been fixed. Unfortunately, we only find out about bed bugs after a guest complains, and it is too late at that point. Again, we are really sorry for all your troubles. I hope that you consider to stay with us again.

Lax Ghodasara
GM

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The staff is one of the most helpful and friendly at any Hampton. Location outside of Nashville for CMA was good. The bed and sleeping was outstanding, except curtains leaked to much light. Great place for a walk across the street. The desk chair and luggage carts badly need to be updated. A little short on parking.

Room Tip: Get a room on the west side. The curtains leak to much light to sleep once the sun comes up.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mike W
Lax G, Owner at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

We are glad that you had an excellent stay. We greatly appreciate your comments and strive to provide excellent service and a great value to our guests. We look forward to your next stay at our hotel. Please be assured that we listen to all comments and suggestions and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was nervous about staying in this Hampton Inn because it was about 20 minutes from Downtown Nashville. However, it was a great decision and everybody in our group enjoyed their stay.

We arrived at 10:00 a.m. and they let us check in early. About 5 minutes after being in our room the front desk called to make sure everything was ok. Great customer service!

Every day we requested more towels for our room than the typical 4 and the staff was always willing and gave us the towels with a smile on their faces.

For a complimentary breakfast, you can't beat the breakfast Hampton Inn's offer. I had a waffle each day.

We were there for CMAFest and the commute was nice becausae we were going against traffic, not with it. We also spent an afternoon at the pool (nice and refreshing).

Needless to say, we've already booked rooms for next year.

Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

We are glad to hear that you had an excellent stay at our hotel for the CMA Festival, and are thrilled that you are staying with us again next year. We strive to provide excellent service and a great value to our guests. Our employees take pride in the exceptional service they provide and greatly appreciates your positive appreciation of their hard work. We will see you again next year. Please tell your friends and family about your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We were in Nashville for my weekly chemo treatment at Vanderbilt and we were in a hurry to leave and get to the center so in our rush we left my clothes hanging in the closet. Today I went to the mailbox and THERE WERE MY CLOTHES!! Not only was the room exactly what we needed and the staff courteous and helpful, but they went the extra mile! Thanks so much!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

We greatly appreciate your positive review and appreciation of our exceptional service. Please come back and stay with us on your next visit to Nashville. We wish you good luck with your treatment. Our staff appreciates your kind words.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We know that bedbugs Can happen anywhere, but the response from the Hampton staff as well as Hampton Inns customer service has been horrible. I found a bedbug crawling on me, after feeling it bite. Then saw one crawling up the wall. The response from the manager was just "oh, ok. Yes you can check out and we won't charge you for the room. Gee thanks. We had only been in the room 30 minutes, of course they wont charge formthe room! We called Hampton customer service, and by about 1 am we were in another hotel. Hampton did not give us anything for our troubles. I think they could at least have given us a free night, or even just added some Hilton honors points to our account. But, whatever, if you don't want bedbugs don't stay here!

• Stayed: June 2012
5  Thank Fritolay3
Lax G, Owner at Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize on behalf of my hotel staff that your stay was not satisfactory and to your expectation. We are taking steps to ensure that Front Desk is better equipped to manage a situation like this in future. Unfortunately, as you mentioned in your review, bedbugs do happen and we can only find out about it after a guest has complained. You would be pleased to know that we have taken steps to thoroughly clean the room via heat treatment that completely eliminates bed bugs.

For your trouble I would like to offer you a free room for a night at our hotel next time you are in Nashville. Please contact me in advance of your scheduled arrival to receive your complimentary room night. Again, I sincerely apologize for your troubles and look forward to having you at our hotel soon.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,