We booked this hotel while on vacation coming back from Virginia on our way home. We chose this location because it was out of the hustle and bustle area of Nashville. We expected it to be the quality typically found with Hampton Inn's. It was far from that! Checking in was not a problem. We got to our room and the first thing we noticed was that there was not a desk and chair, no refrigerator or microwave and the a/c was running but the room was not even at "cool temperature". It was 101 degrees when we arrived and our room was on the West side. We checked the a/c and decided to give it 45 minutes to cool the room down. After an hour we called the front desk and asked for a repairman or to be moved. The man at the front desk (who checked us in) came to the room to "fix" the a/c. He found such as we did that the a/c did not work properly. He moved us to another room down the hall. Upon entering the 2nd room we noticed, again, no desk, chair, microwave or refrigerator but the a/c worked. As tired as we were from travelling for 7 days and deciding it would not be worth the effort to pack up, get our money back and move to another hotel, we settled for the average rooms this hotel offered (at the Hampton Inn price usually charged for much better rooms). The staff was friendly, accomodating but the hotel itself is very much lacking the quality Hampton Inn usually delivers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Nashville/Bellvue is located ten minutes southwest of Nashville historic downtown, Titans Stadium, Bridgestone Arena universities, shopping, parks and attractions. Hike, bike or horseback ride on Natchez Trace Parkway. Tour Belle Meade Plantation built in 1853. Set on 30 acres, the historic site represents the history of local agriculture and thoroughbred breeding. Stroll through Cheekwood Botanical Gardens. Play a round of golf on one of Nashville’s courses. Learn about country music’s past at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. See up and coming acts or even some famous performers at historic Ryman Auditorium, The Grand Ole Opry, the Loveless Cafe or Bluebird Café. Tour Vanderbilt University, just nine miles from the hotel. Nashville hosts a number of annual events, from the popular Iroqouis Steeplechase equestrian event to CMA Fanfair and the Music City Marathon.Whether you’re visiting Nashville for business, family vacation or a weekend football getaway to see the Vanderbilt Commodores or Tennessee Titans, enjoy our comfortable guest rooms with free high-speed internet access and 32 inch flat screen LCD TVs with 75 channels of HD programming including 6 HBO and 3 ESPN channels. Prop your laptop on our handy lap desk and work while you watch TV or relax on the clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. Stay active and work out in the fitness center or catch up with work in the free 24-hour business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-i-40-West Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Nashville Bellevue i 40