We stayed here in order to break up our traveling. When we entered the room, I told my husband I might come back just to stay here!
The service at the front desk was friendly, efficient and quick, both at check-in (around 9 PM CST) and check-out (10 AM CST). We used our AAA membership to get a fantastic rate.
We had a non-smoking king suite. The suite had double doors which separated the main bedroom/bathroom from the 'living room' (with sleeper sofa and kitchen). I emptied the contents of our coolers into the full-sized refrigerator. There was a sink, microwave, two-burner stove, plates, & silverware. They also offered a grocery delivery service - you just pay for the groceries (no delivery fee - we didn't get to try this). There's a small counter/desk area which doubles as an eating space, complete with cloth napkins and napkin rings.
The 'living room' area has a queen-size mattress which we put our two preschoolers in. (We attached bedrails on either side.) There were TVs in both rooms. We watched some Saturday morning cartoons before our leisurely check-out. (Official check-out time is noon.)
The double doors (they don't lock) led into the bedroom with a king-sized bed and lots of pillows. The sheets for the sofabed were in the closet, which had a sliding, mirrored door, as well as an iron and ironing board inside. The sink area had nice storage for toiletries, but not as great with areas to hang your towels. The bathroom was clean, with a large shower and nice shower head.
My only complaint about the room was the mattress. It was sloped in the middle, and if it hadn't been a king mattress, would have been very uncomfortable. (There was room in the 'valley' for both my husband and me!)
One of my favorite parts of our stay was the warm breakfast, served from 7-10 AM. They had DIY waffles, fresh fruit (blueberries, strawberries and raspberries), parfaits, bagels, pastries, cheesy hash browns, scrambled eggs with chives, cold cereals, instant grits, coffee, tea, milk, and juice on the morning we were there. We ate outside, near the pool area, but there was plenty of seating indoors, as well as a large TV. (It was cold indoors - that's why we went outside.)
Taped to our fridge was a list of the week's menus which made me wish we had stayed on a night where they offered the manager's reception (steak fajitas, meatloaf, stir-fried chicken, etc.).
There was a small outdoor pool with a couple of nicer pool toys we didn't get to try, but it looked clean. The fitness room looked ok. They had water and fluffy-looking towels, a TV, and a couple of machines (including a treadmill). There was a small 'business room' with two computers and internet access (I assume). The hotel also offered free wi-fi, but we didn't have our netbook with us.
The hotel is a couple exits down TN-155 from Opryland, but we didn't get to check out any nearby attractions, so I can't comment on the location. They do also offer a free (?) shuttle to the Nashville airport and we saw one leave as we were checking in at 9 PM.
Overall, I had a very good experience, and would highly recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of home in a prime location at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport. Our Nashville hotel is located just a mile and half from Nashville International Airport. Enjoy proximity to downtown Nashville and many local attractions such as the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills and Nashville Shores Water Park and Country Music Hall of Fame. Our complimentary shuttle will take you to and from the airport and anywhere within a three mile radius of our hotel. Start each day with a complimentary hot full breakfast and wind down in the evening with our social Monday through Thursday. Retire to a spacious one- or two-bedroom suite and enjoy all the comforts of home. Visit our 24-hour on-site convenience store and prepare a meal in the privacy of your suite in the fully-equipped kitchen. Relax in the separate living area and watch TV with 62 HD channels. Spend some time relaxing by the outdoor pool, working out in the fitness center or surfing the web with free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Suites Nashville Airport
- Hilton Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites
- Nashville Hilton