“Very Spacious”

Ranked #29 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Cincinnati, United States
“Very Spacious”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel is always a go to for my friends and family trip to Nashville. The rooms are huge and the amenities are everything you need and more. A little updating to this hotel would do it wonders! All in all I plan to book this hotel again as I have the past 4 trips down to Nashville.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites when you visit Nashville, Corinne! We appreciate your continued patronage. We are definitely busy adding new touches and updates to the hotel. A few of the projects we've been working on include upgraded bedding and a new recycling program. We have a few more surprises on tap for 2014 as well. We look forward to providing you with an excellent experience on your next trip to Nashville!

Kristen Weaver

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Parker, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The dinner meals and breakfast are not bad. Makes for a great value. The housekeeping staff is exceptional. Each day they folded new towels with a unique and appealing presentations. The small kitchen in the room is nice and functional.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us, Kimberly! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our Housekeeping service. Our team loves to put personal touches on each guest room and they will be thrilled to see that you appreciated their hard work! We look forward to welcoming you back to Homewood Suites on your next trip to the area.

Erlanger, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The morning buffet and evening reception is lacking. I swear the eggs in the morning were powdered. In the evening, the beverage options were not great. Warm beer in tiny cups. Food is substandard. Offerings during my stay were salisbury steak???? Dry, overcooked burgers. Microwave prepared (??) chicken tenders. Everything else at the hotel was above average.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We strive to ensure that we are providing an excellent experience to all of our guests and I certainly apologize that our breakfast and dinner didn't meet your expectations. I will share your feedback with our team so that we can work towards improving our breakfast and dinner for you and all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the other amenities that Homewood Suites offers.

Oak Grove, Missouri
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Pros

The exterior of the property as we'll as the common areas throughout the interior of the hotel were nice and clean.
We had meetings in the hotel for four days and we were well taken care of through the week.

All interactions I had with staff of the hotel were good, from housekeepers to management they were all friendly and accommodating.

The room was clean and the bed was especially comfortable.

The evening drinks and food was a welcomed option on evenings we chose not to go out.

Cons

The only negatives I found during my stay was the cabinets and furniture were beat up and in need of replacement or repair. The cabinet doors were very loose( I tightened them up in my room). The vanity had been reassembled poorly with sheetrock screws and the closet doors would do anything but stay on track.

Did these things affect my stay? Not really, but they are things that could and probably should be addressed at a hilton property.

Overall my stay was a good one.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Hello, Tom! I appreciate you taking the time to offer your feedback. I am thrilled that you enjoyed so many of our offerings during your stay with us. I will be sharing your feedback regarding the condition of the furnishings in your room with our Engineering Department. Again, thank you so much for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Nashville!

Brentwood, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a lovely hotel conveniently located near the airport and Briley Parkway. The staff are excellent! The rooms are always nice in the Homewood Suites. The breakfast was the standard fare. I enjoy having the living room and bedroom separate. We were in town for a concert and had family joining us at the hotel beforehand. The location is nice to give you feel of being away from the interstate yet close to the roadways of Nashville. I'll definitely choose it again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Juanelle S
I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay with us! Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Nashville Airport for your stay. I hope you enjoyed the concert as much as you enjoyed your time with us! We look forward to hosting you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 5, 2014

It was very clean, smelled fresh and nice staff. The room was just as promised. The rooms were nice size and not to small. Like the security and had to have key to get in back and side doors. We had birthdy party for 8 yr old niece and they were very nice to allow us to use the dining room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at Homewood Suites! I hope that your niece had a wonderful birthday. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

I LOVED this hotel. The location was great. The entire building was spotlessly clean. The bed was ridiculously comfortable. The complementary breakfast was even remarkable! Best eggs I've ever had! No joke! And the staff was SO friendly. We loved Gavin! He made us feel right at home! I'll definitely be staying here every time I visit Nashville!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank JohnnyCook
Kristen W, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us. Our entire team is dedicated to making all of our guests feel at home while on the road. We'll be looking forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Nashville!