After seeing mixed reviews on this website, I was a tad skeptical of our upcoming stay at the Homewood Suites, Nashville airport.
I booked the hotel on-line for these reasons: we've had generally good experiences with Hilton properties in the past, free hot breakfast, proximity to LP Field, AAA rate of $89 over July 4th holiday weekend, and a two room suite.
Upon arrival, the front desk staff was extrememly nice at check in. They even gave me a bag of goodies and said I had been randomly chosen to be the "guest of the day". Inside was some single-serving bags of cookies, patriotic cups, and some karmel-korn mix along with a nice card, hand-written saying that if I needed anything to make my stay more pleasant, to let them know. Nice touch, and completely unexpected.
The room was very clean. The only thing we used in the kitchen was the fridge, so I can't comment on the utensils and such. King bed was very comfortable.
The hotel was sold out over the weekend, but there was still plenty of parking and no noise in the hallways. Breakfast was nice, nothing to write home about, but it was free and was great not having to drive somewhere to eat breakfast. Eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, muffins, cereal, bagels, yogurt, bananas, oranges, etc. etc.
The pool is in the center of the 3 story hotel, so it gets limited sun. It was quite cold.
And yes, it is true that the hotel is directly under the flight path for jets landing at the airport, so close that you can see in detail which airline it is as it flies over your head every 5 minutes or so while sitting out at the pool area. But, we never heard them at night.
Overall, I was very pleased with this hotel. The staff was nice, maid service was good, no problems with anything. We came for the Kenny Chesney concert at LP field, and It was a great value for a couple nights in town. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of home in a prime location at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport. Our Nashville hotel is located just a mile and half from Nashville International Airport. Enjoy proximity to downtown Nashville and many local attractions such as the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills and Nashville Shores Water Park and Country Music Hall of Fame. Our complimentary shuttle will take you to and from the airport and anywhere within a three mile radius of our hotel. Start each day with a complimentary hot full breakfast and wind down in the evening with our social Monday through Thursday. Retire to a spacious one- or two-bedroom suite and enjoy all the comforts of home. Visit our 24-hour on-site convenience store and prepare a meal in the privacy of your suite in the fully-equipped kitchen. Relax in the separate living area and watch TV with 62 HD channels. Spend some time relaxing by the outdoor pool, working out in the fitness center or surfing the web with free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Suites Nashville Airport
- Hilton Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites
- Nashville Hilton