I have just become a very big fan of Homewood Suites. After driving all day from Dallas, my best friend and I pulled in to Nashville exhausted. We were greeted at the desk by someone who actually seemed glad to see us. It was hospitality hour, so we drug ourselves over thinking we'd get a glass of cheap wine and some pretzels. Super shock! There was Chicken and Tortellini in Cream Sauce, Green Peas with Mushrooms, Caesar Salad, Breadsticks and a very nice Pinot Grigio.
We were only in Nashville for the night and discussed the possibility of doing a little sightseeing. The nice lady at the desk said their shuttle would be glad to deliver us over to Opryland or anywhere else in the area, but we were just too tired. We opted for a second glass of wine and the deliciously warm chocolate cookies. We found a couple of comfortable chairs and caught up on the national news, both on the TV and with the free newspapers.
Up in our room we were even happier. The front room had a full kitchen, including a full sized frig. Not to mention, coffee, tea and popcorn. The counter between the kitchen and the den would serve as a place to eat, but it was also great for dropping tote bags and purses. The den was attractive and comfortable. We got into our pj's and lounged.
The bedroom and bath were great, too. The vanity was outside the bath, so two people could get ready at once. The closet was generous, had plenty of hangers and lots of extra linens. The beds were comfortable and we had more pillows than we knew what to do with.
Breakfast the next morning was generous. I'm not a fan of scrambled eggs, but most people are. There were eggs, sausage and I think, potatoes. But there was also cereal, fruit yogurt, etc. If there was anything lacking it was pastries. There was white bread, bagels and cinnamon bread, but since I don't do eggs, I was hoping for something in the baked goods department.
This truly was a homerun. We came in exhausted and woke up ready to face another day of driving. I wish we'd had more time to enjoy all the amenities. We never made it to the pool or the workout room. We wanted to take the shuttle to see some sights. This would be a great hotel for a long stay and you could actually sleep five.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of home in a prime location at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport. Our Nashville hotel is located just a mile and half from Nashville International Airport. Enjoy proximity to downtown Nashville and many local attractions such as the Grand Ole Opry, Opry Mills and Nashville Shores Water Park and Country Music Hall of Fame. Our complimentary shuttle will take you to and from the airport and anywhere within a three mile radius of our hotel. Start each day with a complimentary hot full breakfast and wind down in the evening with our social Monday through Thursday. Retire to a spacious one- or two-bedroom suite and enjoy all the comforts of home. Visit our 24-hour on-site convenience store and prepare a meal in the privacy of your suite in the fully-equipped kitchen. Relax in the separate living area and watch TV with 62 HD channels. Spend some time relaxing by the outdoor pool, working out in the fitness center or surfing the web with free internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton-Nashville Airport Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Suites Nashville Airport
- Hilton Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites
- Nashville Hilton