New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #24 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
mississippi
“good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Our stay here was fine,good clean room-comfortable bed-breakfast was pretty good-no problems. Near opry mills and plenty to do.We had a weekend rate that was a great value. We would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Josh G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville-Airport, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review corresponding to your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable and problem free stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Josh Grassi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Due to some business trip cancellations at the end of 2012, I needed 1 stay in order to retain my Hilton Honors Diamond status. I decided to do an overnight “staycation” in my hometown of Nashville right before Christmas.

Out-of-towners are always asking me for hotel recommendations. Most people don’t have an occasion to stay at a hotel in the town where they live, but can offer advice on hotels where they travel for business or pleasure.

I chose the Homewood Suites on Elm Hill Pike near the airport based on price and availability. The suites are spacious and clean, and include a full kitchen. They appear to be very comfortable for longer stays.

Restaurants and stores are available a short distance by car over on Donelson Pike, or a little further away at Opry Mills Mall on Briley Parkway. A vehicle is a must if you want to go out to eat, as there’s no place within walking distance, nor is there a nearby grocery store.

The breakfast area in the lobby is large and uncrowded, but I found the breakfast itself to be rather lackluster. I’ve had better breakfasts with more variety at the Hampton Inns where I’ve stayed.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay near the airport or Opryland.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your hometown "staycation"! I am glad to hear you found the experience to be an enjoyable and would reccomend our hotel to out of town visitors. We are currently working on some changes to our breakfast menu's to make it more exciting and enjoyable for our visitors. We home you will pay us a visit the next time you take a "staycation"!

Dresden, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had 7 rooms here for 1 night. One of the rooms had very worn bed spreads - the dust ruffles also looked like they were for a queen size bed but these were full size beds. There are some things about the property that does show some age but was mostly fine. Didnt like the open drains because i almost dropped the small shampoo bottle down the drain. Breakfast was teriffic! The vanity doors and drawers have no knobs but they're screwed closed. Tops of doors and drawers was dusty. Friendly and Helpful Staff. I didn't complain to the management about the bedcovers because we were only there for one night and the beds were clean. Pillows were great too!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for your group's recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you found the experience to be mostly enjoyable. I am sorry to hear of your observations with some of the bedding. As a final stage of our recent renovations we are currently switching out some of our older bedding. We hope you will come and see us again soon.

Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel has received very good reviews, so I was both surprised and disappointed by my stay. The location is great and the staff was very friendly. My problems involved my room and a number of problems. When I arrived, I noticed the clock was not working. It took me three calls over two days to get the clock replaced. The first day, I also noticed a stain on the bed spread and when housekeeping came to clean my first day there, I pointed it out and asked if it could be replaced. I left while she cleaned my room and returned to find it had not been replaced. There are several other very good Hilton properties in that area and I suspect that I will not stay at this hotel again, based on the lack of concern with problems in my room.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank MItravelerforbus
Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The location of the hotel is perfect with the available shuttle to take you within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. The hotel staff was pleasant and always there to answer questions provide suggestions for places to eat or other activities.

Room Tip: all rooms are good. We were in the middle of the 3rd floor and it was quiet and very relaxing. Cann...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chuck H
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I travel to Nashville frequently for business, and pleasure, and ALWAYS stay at this Homewood Suites. The staff are always helpful and ready to assist. Since my stays are usually 3 - 6 days, it is nice to stay in a room that is more like an apartment as opposed to a traditional hotel room. It is 10 minutes from the airport, downtown Broadway, Grand Ole Opry and other attractions, mall and restaurants. I love having the kitchen and full refrigerator as well, very convenient. There is free WiFi, full breakfast weekdays and, although I have not gone yet, dinner week nights. The building feels secure, everything is clean. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Nashville.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank FloridaCaribbeanSoul
Marietta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great facility...clean and the breakfast staff was very accommodating. Enjoyed the hospitality...felt like home away from home! The rooms were generally quite and the internet access worked perfectly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple