See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel Sucked!!!!!! Avoided it like the plague!!!!!!! When we arrived we should have gotten the clue it was a bad place to stay because there were two people trying to get a refund before even staying. We got to our room and it wasn't what we booked. It was dirty and carpets were stained. Trash out side the door. Rooms were very outdated. the furniture was ratty. Went back to office to get the room we booked was told by the desk manager the room he gave us was the type of room we requested. So he said he would upgraded to a better room with two beds with no charge and that is when the real fun began!!!!!!! We got to the so-called upgraded room open the door and was greeted by a stench. This rooms carpet was also stained the chairs were torn the couch cushions were frayed and scribbling all over the bedroom wall, It was very hot and the air conditioner only works in the living room area and it kept surging on and off. Then in the bedroom area there is a fan not big enough to cool it down. We then started feeling thing crawl on us. By this time we thought we would call it a night and go check out they didn't want to give us our money back!!!!!!!! The desk manager became very indignant, rude, and outraged...... Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy!!!!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Lori S
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Oh Gosh, are you sure you were in our hotel? Your terminology is quiet bizarre..

Firstly it is unfair that you call our hotel a flea bag hotel, we are far from that.. Our hotel prides it's self on being in Nashville for over 10 years.. I think it is really ridiculous that this is your heading as in Nashville we have many different types of bugs in this city.. but fleas have NEVER being reported in our hotel in the 10 years of it's construction.

The fact that you were upgraded is tell me that we did try to fix an issue that you may have had..
Furthermore.. I know you must be in some other hotel because none of my staff has ever portrayed any form of OUTRAGE.. behind the Front desk.. It seems to me that if one of my staff did get upset and if you did have the right hotel such as our.. then in many ways... I certainly could emphasize that there was no pleasing you in any way shape of form..

My Staff is NOT indignant or rude, they are trained professionals that work hard for to make all guest feel welcome.. I can understand that it is normal to accept my apologies for your stay.. however.. the fact that you are yourself quiet rude in your accusations about our Hotel.. finds me wanting to bid you a good day and fine travels somewhere other then Nashville.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

As soon as you opened the door the "suite" stunk like cigarettes, mold & mildew. I had to go to buy air freshener just to make it a little better for one night. There was a hole in the wall. Pillow had cigarette burn holes as well as the blankets. Had to sleep on the plain fitted sheet and use my beach towel to cover the pillow. The couch smelled awful. Above my room the occupants were awake past 3am, floors creaking, bed squeaking, could hear yelling. From the outside looks decent but from the inside horrible. The front lobby fools you. Didn't bother to stay to see what their continental breakfast entailed. When I booked supposedly it had a balcony, no balcony. If it wasn't because they already had charged me for the room I would have canceled. Their website is misleading. Don't stay here unless you are desperate.

2  Thank dulceboriqua
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

I would be curious if you booked from our own website, where you saw, a balcony included.. because on every website on the internet, we have no where, on line, that states private balcony stated.. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I would love if you could take a snap shot of where you read this and forward it to me.. you can email me direct from our website.

Furthermore, our continental breakfast at our hotel does NOT entail a FULL BREAKFAST... I'm sure you do understand that we do not offer Full Breakfasts at our hotel.. simply because we are NOT a full service hotel.. only there do they offer eggs and bacon etc..

Continental means simply Continental.. Juices, Fruits, Cereal, Doughnuts,Toast, Bagels & Cream Cheese, Coffee/Tea etc.

However.. we do offer a "Hot" meal every day..

Complimentary Belgian Waffles or a choice of Tennessee Biscuits & Gravy.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel is terrible. It is filthy inside and out.....including the scribbling on the bedroom wall, unwashed walkways, old spills in the elevator, and discarded broken furniture stacked in the breezeways. The photos on their website is very deceiving, so don't let them fool you. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2014

Thank you for reviewing us thru Trip Advisor..

May I remind you that the furniture in the breezeway that you saw was not discarded at all..as you thought.. these older couches were held there for a short period till the large truck and tailor was being delivered to our property..

I also will have you know that we clean our elevators every day by the house keepers.. so if there was an accidental spill or coffee or soda or the like.. I can assure you it would have being recent..

As for the walkways, I personally ordered our Maintenance team to power-spray the whole of our hotel today.. I do hope you come back again and see the changes that has being rectified.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This location is easy to get around Nashville- although close to interstates it is tucked away along with several higher end chain motels. I had a king suite and loved the overall quietness of the facility. Breakfast is until 9:30, and while out of the room without fail my room was cleaned before my return.
The business center is available in the lobby and the personnel are extremely helpful in making each person's stay as comfortable as possible.

Room tip: Rooms to the inside of the property are quite while conveniently located by breakfast room and pool area.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thank you so much for review us.. it is refreshing to receive your warm and positive review..

It is so gracious of you, to compliment my staff.. we work hard on making every guest feel like family.. feel comfortable in their surroundings and rest well in our quiet neighborhood down Atrium way.
our complimentary computer in the lobby is always stocked up with ink and paper for anyone to use and I'm so glad you needed to get your emails & faxes sent while you stayed with us on vacation..

We try hard to make your stay a memorable one and I thank you for reaching out and giving us your high ratings..

Much Appreciated,

Trisha Breeden
Director of Sales

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed here for July 4th weekend, trying to save money. It was the worst place we have stayed in years. It was dirty, (mildew in bathtub, many hairs on towels and blankets, JUST TO NAME A COUPLE OF PROBLEMS), the service was poor, and worst of all, we both fell in the same place getting to the elevator. I sprained my ankle, hurt my knee, hand and ribs. The only help we got was 2 bandaids. We wish we would have paid the price for Opryland. We missed the fireworks, spending time with family and part of the convention we were there to attend. I was in too much pain to change hotels. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Theresa H
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Could you call me at the hotel on ext 353? I would like to discuss this issue with you privately..