“Bang for your buck!”

Nashville Airport Inn & Suites
Ranked #142 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

When we go to Nashville for a short getaway we always try to stay at this hotel. This is not the Hilton, but it is a good bang for your buck. We simply need a place where we can lay our head. This hotel always meets our expectations. It is not in a sketchy neighborhood, and the staff always addresses any concerns we may have. The last time we stayed, Trisha scheduled a taxi for us. She made sure when we hit the downtown that night we had plenty of reliable taxi service numbers. We are planning our next concert trip for February and once again, we will be staying here!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

What a really nice compliment you shared about me and our spacious warm hotel, you are most certainly right in sharing that, when visitors coming to Nashville want value in their well earned dollar, to look no farther then Nashville Airport in & Suite..

Indeed, we are in Nashville a favorite by residents and guest.. who feel the same as you.. when it comes to getting bang for their buck, they discover that our suites are spacious, more so then an average hotel room.

They find having an iron/iron board in they rooms makes all the difference.

They adore the free Wifi where most hotel charge $5 bucks a day..

They enjoy a complimentary breakfast included in their price..

They like the fact that they have their own laundry room, should they wish refresh they traveling clothes,

They appreciate having their own private study desk in their rooms for late night social media..

And yes, for sure, our location is one of the best in Nashville, we less then a mile from the Airport,
about 3 minuet drive to the Grand Ol Orpy, the Opry Mills Mall.. Percy Priest Lake, Nashville Shores,
and less then 15 minuets from Downtown Nashville.

I could go on and on with all the benefits that Nashville Airport Inn & Suites have to offer.. but I will end with the very words of you..

If You want.. the "Best Bang For Your Buck!!!!!" Look no farther then

NASHVILLE AIRPORT INN & SUITES!~where we make it happen, we make it work!~

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We were on a very long and tiring long trip and decided that we would stay one night in Nashville. We chose this hotel for its reasonable price for its 2 BR suites, which we hoped to be spacious enough for 5 adults and 2 toddlers (2y.o). Looking at previous reviews had certainly made us nervous about our stay.
Apparently, our stay was beyond expectation. Both bedrooms were clean, so were the 2 bath rooms! Despite of the narrow sitting area space and the lack of sheet for the sofa bed, the over all stay was great. We utilized the microwave and the spacious fridge.
However, the coffee maker was a turn-off. It was soooo dirty that we had no appetite for coffee at all for that morning. Breakfast was limited quantity, but decent enough if you only need short stay..

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank andhin
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Dear Traveler,

On behalf of Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, I would like to wish you a Happy New Year and to also thank you for reviewing our spacious, clean and comfortable hotel.

It gives me great pleasure to respond to your kind and honest review. I'm glad you found great value in our price per suite, We are indeed so reasonably priced here in Nashville that it is with great honor to safely say that if you want the Best Bang for the Buck in Nashville, then look no further then Nashville Airport Inn & Suites.

I also want to let you know that we have had one of our senior housekeeping inspectors on vacation the time that you had visited our hotel, I certainly apologize for the coffee pot incident, I informed the front desk and also housekeeping to check every single coffee pot in our hotel today.. and make sure that won't happen again.. I must admit, I'm so glad Our inspector is back again to work, He is so thorough in his inspections that I'm sure he would have caught that if he had of being here at New years.. so my apologies for you not having coffee that morning.. It wil most certainly not happen again..

As for the sheets.. we usually do not have them spread inside the sleeper sofa, usually there are stored high up in the guest wardrobe along side the blanket. some guest forget to check there so maybe that was the case.

I am glad you felt in your own wise opinion that our hotel not only met your expectations, but exceeded your expectations and with that it gives me great pleasure to respond to lovely reviews such as yours..

Thank you!~

DOS

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We got room 308 with the jacuzzi for a night away and the room was nice. The room was clean, but the jacuzzi was a little dirty with hair around the drain so. The jets also didn't work well and took about 10 minutes to come on. The breakfast was not too bad. It was close to the mall and overall not a bad room at all. The people at the front desk where very friendly and helpful as well. My wife and I will go back when the need arises for some alone time!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Steven R
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thanks for reviewing us and enjoying your stay at Nashville Airport Inn and Suites,
I'm glad you liked our Jacuzzi Room.. I am also glad you shared about our Jacuzzi I shall have it serviced tomorrow with regards to the Jets.. It is important that they are flowing correctly.

I would also like th thank you for compliment our team of Front desk staff.. we all really try hard to make your stay with us memorable.. we are not perfect but our focus is to help the guest as best we know how..

Many thanks and Happy Halloween!~

Director Of Sales

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Avoid this place at ALL costs!!!!! The place is an absolute joke. We purchased our stay through a website since in town for a game. We figured we would not be in the room much, so it would be okay if not pristine. Far from the truth! The edges of the room were dirty with all sorts of stuff, stained carpets, the loveseat in the living area was disgusting, tv was blurry, kitchen area in suite was dirty and drawers falling apart, beds extremely hard and absolutely uncomfortable. The noise from traffic and airlines was not able to be drowned out. There was a pair of girl's (and NOT mine) worn panties left behind. Oooh...the kitchen area, has no plates, silverware, cooking utensils, etc. Continental breakfast was near non-existent as they ran out of waffle mix and the woman refused to bring out more (that was all they served in addition to toast and cold cereal).

We originally chose this location over another because they have a shuttle service they tend to use. We found out that the shuttle service can be used while staying in ANY hotel. Had we known that we would have left and gone elsewhere. The AMAZING shuttle service is round trip for $10 per person and it takes you right downtown to 5th and Broadway, which was perfect for us!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Amber A

Dear Traveler,

I apologize that we didn't meet your standards.. we were totally sold out on Saturday and had to use all our rooms to accommodate everyone.. some rooms are in the process of being remodeled..

I spoke with our Breakfast lady with regards to the waffle situation, she apologized that she actually had run out of waffle mix that morning for there were over 200 people staying in our hotel that night.
I ordered more on Monday morning.. for this week end as we are sold out again this week..

Thank you for reviewing us..

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I went to Nashville to fly back to Louisiana. To start off, my bed sheets had burns in it. They also don't offer a free shuttle as all other hotels by the airport. You will be paying $12 to get to the airport. Room are out of date.

Room Tip: Find a better hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank steven c
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

I got with housekeeping this last week and ordered new sheets,
as for the shuttle service we are working on getting a new shuttle van for the airport trips, hence why we had no shuttle service when you stayed.
it's in our plans that we use our own shuttle van.

Again thanks for reviewing us!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We. Had one bath towel, with questionable stains. The room upon entering had a strong bleach smell...no cups. Hair on the one bath towel.. Desk clerks,both evening and morning were rude.. The lady that checked me in,,had on a button down blouse,that I'm guessing at one time was white. ???? It was dingy with ink marks all over it..really??? Desk clerks should be in clean uniforms..parking was almost impossible,,parking spaces were very close,,price was ok, I suggest working on better training for your staff in friendliness and cleaning.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sissystigercar
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

I have taken this review quiet seriously,
I have spoken with my staff with regards to your statement.
I have put in place a new training course for customer service, once weekly..
On behave of my staff, I apologize for their in adequate uniform.
This matter was dealt with yesterday and will not happen again..

Trisha Breeden,

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went to nashville to visit And stay at Nashville Airport Inn Suites . I was timid because I read some reviews but I never judge by what I read. I was really amazed by how friendly the front desk was.I got a clean room and the bed was amazing. The pool was awesome and breakfast was ok for being a contential breakfast but it had hot fresh made waffles.I stayed 3 days and I will be going back.The staff. made me feel like family.The manager was
Great and the lady who is the sales director was awesome . Her recommended. places to eat and music to hear was phenomenonal. Thank. You guys see you next time

Tj

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank bobself3804

Dear Traveler,

It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews on Trip Advisor..
There is no better joy that I receive in my mornings then reading a beautiful review such as yours!

Our Goal is to wow every guest that come thru our doors..
Our Plan right now is remodeling our hotel and have it completed by Feb 2014.
Our Motto is "We Make It Right!"
Our Vision is increase our revenue and be sold out every week..
Our Mission is to treat all our guests just like our own Family!~

In your review, I believe we have accomplished just that.. "to be treated like family"
Hence why, it gives me no greater joy.. to reply to this awesome review,

Thank you!~