See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Not worth the $110. Door would not shut properly, electrical outlets coming loose from wall & some not working, batteries removed from fire alarm, blood on mirror, some sort of gunk on curtains, carpet not vaccumed -debris on floor, kitchen sink backed up, holes &cigarette burns on bedding. Would like a refund! I have the photos to prove it.

1  Thank Roadroamer
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Traveler..
I'm sorta perturbed at the content of your review.. it seems to me you must have being accidentally placed.. in possibly one of our, Out of Order rooms.. there is no way, what so ever, we would put someone in a room that had electrical problems.. I am presuming you stayed here on Friday night , which the Marathon of Nashville was the next day.. We were full to capacity.. and I'm sure one of our GSR's were trying to accommodate as many people as they could..with the last rooms left.. I apologize for your inconvenience.. please call my office on ext 353 for a future free comp stay.. at our hotel.. We would be more then happy make it up to you..

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

As a touring musician, I'm used to bad hotels. I only review the ones that try to get away with not providing the bare essentials, like hot water. This place is dirty, stains all over couch and carpet, and the bathroom sink was clogged. Did I mention no hot water, not even warm water?

1  Thank Michael R
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Traveler, our hotel is always busy with many up and coming bands that stay with us, that want to make it big in Nashville, I am glad you did come to visit with us.. and I respect your thoughts and review, i was wondering if you could message me with the room you stayed in as i can assure you, We do have HOT WATER.. in our hotel.. however maybe something was wrong with your room, or faucet, or something?.. so please let me know what you room stayed in and I will have maintenance take a further look at what went wrong in your stay..

I do apologize and would be more then happy for you to call me, when you get some time..

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This place was not worth the money I spent on it. I have also complained to the company I booked it through. The location is TEERIBLE! It is close to the airport, and that is the only positive. My first 24hrs at the hotel went like this: no working phone in the room, no hot water, heat stopped working during the night. And it so happened I was in Nashville when it was a bit snippy. The front desk guy seemed like he was being bothered. The breakfast is a JOKE. The bathroom shower head is coming off the wall, exposed electrical sockets. Non-smoking rooms that smell like cigarette. I had to change rooms twice. This hotel is not worth a dime. I totally regretted staying here. And I want a refund for my first night because I had to sleep in the cold and then take a cold shower. And when I told the front desk person, he said lots of people need hot water, so they must have ran out. Seriously, isn't that like hotel 101?
Positive: Close to Airport
Negatives: old, dingy, outdated decor, not close to anything else but highyway or other hotels (unless you consider WAFFLE HOUSE AND JACK IN THE BOX), you need a car, taxi or shuttle service to get around, Lame breakfast.

2  Thank imojevwe

Dear Traveler , I have spent the last hour with my staff, trying to retrieve as mush information as your accusations has said in this review. My front desk GSR's has searched all our reservations system looking for your reservation, and failed to find any reservation with this name.. I wish I could look deeper into this case but with the lack of your reservation, I'm afraid I am unable to give you a refund when your reservation is not in our system.. I apologize I can not help you unless you call the hotel with your reservation details..

Please note, I have a person from Missouri that keeps leaving our hotel, constant negative reviews, and constantly makes treats and makes ups crazy stories which are false about our hotel, that I have to investigate each negative review I get and take each one seriously..

Would you mind calling my direct ext.. 353 when you get a chance? As I really don't know if this is another bogus review or not..

Thank you..

Trisha Breeden
Director of Sales

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The room I booked, was to have a hot tub. My son stayed at the resort 4 miles north with his school at a discounted rate equivilent to me staying here and renting a vehicle to get back and forth. I specificly called and asked that the room I booked did not have a kitchenette thatwe'd be going out to eat all the time, but would prefer to have the hot tub. Every time I called to make sure once that it was non-smoking room and another about the hot tub, I was told, not to worry that my reservation was in and my room was just that, non-smoking-with tub. I check in and was given 334. I walked up with my 3yo daughter to find it smoky and without a tub. I went back down to have the clerk tell me that they only rent ot rooms with hot tubs to walk ins and never online. He would switch me to another room to accomadate, and sent me to 308. I loved the size of the room. I had a few pamphlets left on the bed, and I went to my son's room at the resort to grab my bags. I purposely rented a vehicle to stay here away from the rest of the school just to have the hot tub in room as relaxation at the end of the day. I put the do not disturb sign on the door and left. I came back and the sign was not on the door , and my pamphlets had been trashed/removed. I filled up the tub and the jets didn't work. I called down as stated on the sign by the tub to do, and front desk tells me that the maintence man is not on duty being as it was late(10pm) and they'd work on it first thing in the morning. I sigh and figure, eh, one night. I'll deal. The 2nd day, I leave and come back late again to fill up the tub, I find that it's not working, I call down to get a clerk who informs me that the tub is inserviceable. The tub hasn't worked since as long as he can remember, and he will call the manager and get back to me. WHY did the clerk move me into a room with a disfunctional tub to begin with? WHY did the 2nd clerk tell me it would be serviced the next day? Bait and switch. There was green/brown moldy coffee spill on bathroom door on the side by coffeemaker. Also a white large ?lotion/paint ? spill right in bedroom by door. Room is off highway. I am from loud part of Philadephia and I found myself awakened to the roar of motorcycles and loud cars driving by. Redeeming qualities:because that's fair to give, The bed was very comfortable, and the room was spacious. Continental breakfast nook was nice with an assortment of cereals, mini boxed donuts, hot food option of the day was generous biscuits/sausage gravy, plenty of juice options and apples. PLENTY for a free breakfast, if reviewers wanted more, waffle house is down the street. Very close to airport and reosrt/convention center. Took 10-15 mins to either place. I was told by front desk when I called that the airport shuttle was not inhouse and about $12-$16. I noticed here it says it's complimentary. Wish I had known. Might I recommend adding shuttles to the resort/mall area. Would definitely draw in more guests.That and fixing the issues with advertising amenities that are broken that is.

2  Thank T_Tran145
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Traveler,

Firstly, may I say, thank you for taking the time to write your concerns on Trip Advisor.. I have benefited greatly from what you have shared, and forgive for not responding sooner, but I had to investigate these statements that you wrote and wanted to get with my front desk staff as to why one of our new staff was misguided in the information he gave to you, regarding our Jacuzzi tub room....

Though your review is quiet detailed, of which I'm grateful that you shared your points of view, I may not be able to address all your points in this response, however, I would welcome a phone call from you so that I can address each and everyone of them separately..

Firstly let me address the pamphlets on your bed; I have housekeepers that are new and clean well, as best they can.. I have inspectors that come into their rooms to inspect their work.. We are a 120 all suite hotel, every weekend we are sold out .

I believe what happened, was one of my inspector came in to re-check the room after you were gone and thought the cleaner left these hence why they were removed.. The inspectors job not just to inspect but also is to tidy what the cleaners may forget to do, on behalf of the hotel, we sincerely apologize for this matter.. of discarding your pamphlets..

The words 'Bait and Switch' is not necessary true or fair when it comes to our hotel, We really try our hardest to accommodate our guests.. but it is not easy to accommodate everyone when we are sold out.. The jacuzzi tub room I have you know is now fixed, and the information you were given by the Front desk staff, who said it was out of commission for a long time, was actually misinformed.

You know, sometimes when a hotel is busy on weekends, when one is checking in tons and tons of people, mistakes like yours do happen, sometimes we say or do things in a panic.. so forgive my staff, for discarding your pamphlets or being misguided, they were only trying to please you, as best they know how..

I would be more then happy to hear from you, my ext is 353 feel free to call..

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The management and staff of this facility were incompetent at best. Though all four rooms that I reserved were pre-paid for, when my family came to check in, the staff said my payment was declined? Can you explain that? And that was just the beginning of the problems we had. From the lack of room service (one room did not get cleaned during the entire 3 night stay), to them mixing up the reservation check out dates and room keys not working. Worst yet, the rooms I reserved were for 2BR SUITES - which implies, two bedrooms. None of my rooms had two bedrooms. One of my family party had to get another room because of other issues (this is two days into the stay) and they actually got a two bedroom suite. I booked primarily because of the two bedroom factors because two parties in my family had a minimum of 3 children and we needed the extra space. I wanted to try to give them 'some' benefit of the doubt, but each and every day of my stay I had to go to the front desk for SOMETHING. I would not recommend this location, and I hope EXPEDIA removes them as an option for staying. I would think they would want quality facilities to be associated with their brand.

Room tip: Inspect the room before agreeing to it.
2  Thank LorriY
Trisha B, Director of Sales at Nashville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

For this review, I would like to investigate this matter more.. I was wondering, would you mind calling me direct on ext 353.. It's interesting to read your informative negative review, because I only have 8 reviews and 3 of them, how ironically all come from Kansas City, Missouri. I would like to know if you are the same lady that I have being conversing with by phone, from Kansas City so it would be beneficial to me if you can call me when you get some free time. I would like to fix this issue for you privately by phone.. if you don't mind..

Also dear traveler, it's best not to name brand names when writing reviews..
We have a great relationship with Expedia and are ranked highly as one of their high revenue hotels.. I feel parts of your accusations was a little unfair.. so let's deal with this privately if you don't mind.