“Returns” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
San Francisco, California
“Returns”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is NOW my favorite stay in Nashville. All thanks to Sharin' Nashville Tours. The service is 1st class and every staff member was as nice and helpful as the one before. The rooms are huge! Small bathroom but functional(unless you sleep on the floor).

Room Tip: I had a king room my cousins had a double and both were comfortable and huge.
1 Thank Timothy S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I can't say enough about they Hyatt Place/Opryland. The staff was so friendly, professional and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. We will stay here again and again.
We used the shuttle all weekend. Shuttle picked us up at the airport. Used the shuttle to go to Opryland, Opryland Hotel, Opryland Mills and to a near by restaurant. Shuttle drivers had good attitudes and aim to please! We took the recommended shuttle to downtown. $10.00 a person round trip. Can't beat that! Thanks for a great trip!

Room Tip: We had 4 women in our room with 2 double beds. We had plenty of room. We thought we would be all o...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Unbelieveable. Our room was a balcony looking at the atrium-which was nice. When it was bed time I picked up the bedspread and saw it had dark stains on it. Gross! I immediately threw it on the floor. I would have called down to the desk but was too tired to deal with it. Too i saw the walls were very scuffed/makred, bubble wall paper. I just felt the place could be neater and cleaner for the price! Not too thrilled with that. Italian restaurant was good but overpriced.

Room Tip: Inspect your room before you go to bed ...like when you first check in!
    • 2 of 5 stars
Harpswell, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel is very nice and in a pricey neighborhood, what with the Gran Ol Oprey and Gaylord's Opreyland hotel being in the backyard. The location is great to walk to the Gran Old Oprey, at least during the day. I'm not sure that I would recommend it in the evening. The hotel does provide a free shuttle however which is really easy to use. The hotel is very nice, very clean and the rooms are large. That being said, the layout of the room is a little weird. Your closet for instance is located in such a way that you can easily get to two or three items of clothing. After that you are removing and moving stuff. I could not figure the rhyme or reason of the layout. The breakfast that was provided was not as good as some that I have had at the Comfort Inns.

If I could, I would rate it has a good hotel. Better than average, but maybe not very good for the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Branch, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We booked this hotel through hotwire and got a wonderful deal. We were a little fearful of what it might end of being like but we LOVED it! We stayed here on our way home from a cruise. They have the best breakfast! The rooms were huge and very clean! The quality of everything blew me away. I would recommend this hotel to everyone! The gym was great too! it is very close to opryland hotel and many restaurants. When I was sitting at breakfast, I overheard a staff meeting not too far away and they read all the reviews and talked about every little thing they need to work on. I was so impressed! Thank you for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here with my 7 year old for a chess convention at gaylord. This hotel was very clean, hotel staff was super friendly and the breakfast was lovely. Rooms were super clean, spacious, comfy beds and pillows. Plus a large sectional couch with pull out bed and a huge flat screen tv. There is also a free shuttle to and from gaylord as well as the airport. Will certainly stay here as it was perfect for our family!! The only negatives is that the pool was not usable and it was April (way too cold, not heated) very warm outside and my son could not swim in it and the shower would not get hot, only luke warm. The bath did get hot though, so odd. Otherwise, great hotel! :)

BTW, started out at fiddler's inn down the street. Do not be deceived by their good prices, you get what you pay for (urine around toilet, pubic hair in sheets)! Stay at hyatt!! They are great!

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor, rooms were very quiet, but walking in the hallways, you can hear conversat...
New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

First of all, the bed we had was just great. It provided a very comfortable sleep. The breakfast was pretty good also: steel cut oats, French Toast, fruits, so many good things. It was just like eight minutes away from the Grand Ole Opry. They have a shuttle that can take you to some of the sites. Very polite staff. I agree with a previous reviewer that the coffee was just watered-down. My wife can't get herself going unless she has a good, strong cup of coffee. What was misleading was the sign that they had Starbucks coffee. It turns out that you have to buy the Starbucks coffee which is behind the counter. The coffee that's readily available is pitiful. Hampton Inn next door had better coffee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple