This was our first trip to Nashville and we were NOT disappointed. :) The hotel was in a great location...just a short walk to all the Honky Tonks, Printers Alley, Ryman Auditorium, Fort Nashborough, etc. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is one of the oldest buildings and the shortest, so don't expect a great view out the windows. That wasn't a problem for us because we were only in our room to sleep and get ready to head out again. We parked in a deck 2 buildings away for $12/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique among hotels in downtown Nashville, TN, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is a stunning, century-old high-rise set in the heart of the city. Our hotel features a new state-of-the-art lobby with flexible spaces to work or relax, free Wi-Fi As a top choice among Nashville hotels, the Courtyard Nashville Downtown is walking distance from all entertainment, major businesses, music and sports venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Courtyard Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Courtyard
- Nashville Marriott