La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland
Ranked #92 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

We usually love LaQuinta but this location really needs an up grade. The room seemed pretty clean but the bathroom could have been cleaner. The back of the bathroom door was dirty and was missing paint. The staff was nice.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was not a pleasant experience. On top of the rude front desk person, the entire 6th floor smelled like smoke. We were not pleased at all with our stay. The location was good. Replace the front desk person, clean the rooms properly, and get rid of the smoke smell, and then you'll have a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was stuffy and needed to be aired out when I arrived. Otherwise, room was clean and well taken care of. Breakfast was fine, with reasonable choices. Good hotel for the price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Will never ever stay at a La Quinta again. I reserved a room and they did not honor my reservation. I was stranded in Nashville without a hotel for the night forcing me to sleep in my car. I think what happened is, I reserved a room a month in advance for a good price and then the same week I was staying there, all hotels in the area were sold out, so they could have gotten a higher price for my room and gave it to someone else. The lack of caring was plain disgusting and all was said sorry we dont' have any rooms after I had my reservation. Poor, disgusting customer service. I will never give this hotel or brand my service in my lifetime.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Bellabee32
Reviewed June 29, 2014

WE had two dogs and this was no problem. People were great loved the room. The women at check in was the best. The room had a refrigerator and microwave which was great as well. The room was very clean and the pool was really clean as well. Would definitely stay here again. Also it was only about 10 minutes from Nashville downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I booked here a month in advance because all of the downtown hotels were full. We drove 14 hours from aouth florida to go to a convention at the Music City Center. When we arrived at 11pm we were told that they only had a smoking room. They recomended us to another hotel on the other side of town and said that they would pay for the night. When we pulled up at the Magnuson hotel, there was a volkwagen jetta near the entrance that had clearly been stolen and stripped down for parts, then left there. The neighborhood was bad and there were shady people all over the parking lot. we ended up staying somewhere else that was just as bad. It would have been nice to stay at the La Quinta, but we would have smelled like an ash try at the convention. Pay the extra money dough and stay where they will keep your reservation.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Scott S
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We try to stay at LaQuinta when we travel and our choice turned out to be a correct one. This hotel was very very nice - excellent service and friendliness. We also chose it because it was pet friendly.
The room was very nice. The decor is a bit dated, but very very clean. We enjoyed it very much!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family