“Good location, good value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland
Ranked #94 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Auburn, Indiana
“Good location, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We only stayed here one night just passing through. The lobby was very updated, well staffed, and very clean. The staff seemed very friendly. It's hard to find a pet friendly hotel with very clean rooms but this one is! If you are traveling with a pet, this is the place to stay! The only disappointment was that we made a reservation 10 days in advance and requested a first floor room (much easier having a dog with us) and didn't get it when we checked in. The rooms are updated and have comfortable beds and pillows.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel last week. We were very impressed with the immaculate job housekeeping did, keeping everything clean and stocked in the room. Also, we found all of the staff to be very friendly from front desk, to management who greeted us in a hallway, to the breakfast attendant. The breakfast area was kept clean and food items readily available even with the rush of people who came all at one time!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at la Quinta, pretty much every time I vacation because it is pet friendly! I have an Akita and a half Pit and often bring them on trips! The good folks at la Quinta never seem to mind or charge me and that is awesome. However, this one had construction and renovation going and they placed me right by it. The noise and the construction workers ( although super nice guys) were extra annoying. The location was nice because it wasn't far from downtown Nashville or the new grand ole opry. My room had a fridge and that's a plus, but when I was booking, in order to get the fridge, I had to reserve a room handicap friendly, which made the bathroom a little uncomfortable. The gym was also out of service the entire time I stayed and the free breakfast closed before nine, so I was only able to ever eat cereal. So it wasn't awful, but it wasn't usual to la Quinta standards. It was cheap and mediocre. You get what you pay for!

• Stayed December 2012
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed 2 nights. Hotel excellent but service not good. Beds made on second day and that was it. No towels replaced, no coffee-making items replaced, trash cans left unemptied. We did not return to room until late after a long day so didn't do anything about it as we just wanted to go to bed. I told receptionist on checking out the following morning and got, "Oh, I'll tell housekeeping". No, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience" or anything - poor attitude from her and bad customer service overall. Pity because the hotel was just what we had expected and we were pleased with the ameneties and the breakfast. The experience was spoiled by inattention to detail and uncaring attitude from check-out receptionist.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the side not facing the interstate to avoid constant loud noise. The other side is...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Port Washington, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

We just stayed here yesterday and I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the rooms were big and quite clean and the free breakfast hit the spot. I got a great deal on Priceline for the rooms, two rooms at about $50 each and there were five of us. Add the fact that it is a pet friendly hotel and it was more than a great deal. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am currently on my room now. Came to Nashville to celebrate my son 7th birthday,and I must say that I'm very impressed. I luv my room. It looks just like all the pictures, and Wi-Fi is great. Not to many channels to watch on television but overall great. Will stay here again no doubt. P. S. Staff is great

• Stayed March 2013