“Excellent Hotel for the price!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland
Ranked #95 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Port Washington, Wisconsin
“Excellent Hotel for the price!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We just stayed here yesterday and I have to say we were very pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the rooms were big and quite clean and the free breakfast hit the spot. I got a great deal on Priceline for the rooms, two rooms at about $50 each and there were five of us. Add the fact that it is a pet friendly hotel and it was more than a great deal. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am currently on my room now. Came to Nashville to celebrate my son 7th birthday,and I must say that I'm very impressed. I luv my room. It looks just like all the pictures, and Wi-Fi is great. Not to many channels to watch on television but overall great. Will stay here again no doubt. P. S. Staff is great

• Stayed March 2013
Keller, Texas
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I was in Nashville on a 10 hour layover only. This property got decent ratings, so I thought I'd save the company $40 over the Holiday Inn nearby. Unfortunately, the ground transport was the big negative. After waiting 15 minutes for the shuttle, I called the property. "Sorry sir, we don't have a shuttle right now. Please take a taxi and we'll reimburse you."

After I got to the propery (via the WRONG LQ that the taxi driver took me to, and that LQ's shuttle) I got to my newly renovated room. The room was nice and clean, though you can still sense the old hotel since the bathrooms and vanity hadn't changed.

The bed was comfortable and I did sleep well.

For my morning airport return, I opted to wait for the 5am shuttle. This is about as close as I wanted to cut it for my 6:20 flight. The shuttle was outsourced, came 10 minutes late, and then had to stop at another property en route to the airport.

Finally, the LQ was behind me. I made my flight but next time through the music city, I'll find a different hotel.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This was our first time at La Quinta and it was great! We brought our pets so we booked on line for a pet friendly hotel. La Quienta at the airport was clean.. the room had been renovated so the bed was clean and new.. There was NO ordor in the room which I was surprise at since this was a "pet" room. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was ok.. waffles.. fruit, yogurt ect.. more like a continental breakfast . The best part was that it was included!! I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there on our next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family