“Best hotel for the price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland

Reviewed February 26, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LV4DALE
Reviewed February 24, 2013

You will not regret statying at the La Quinta Inn in Nashville, Tn( Airport/opryland location) Atrium Drive. It is so pretty, clean It seemed it had been newly decorated since the last time we had stayed. We always stay here because it is close to Opry Mills Mall, Opry Land Hotel, etc. People are very nice & friendly at this hotel. It was so fresh and clean!!! Noone disturbed us. Very relaxing! Try it! You will keep going back!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was here for 3 nights in October and had a great stay. I have stayed here before and had problems with housekeeping not cleaning our room. This stay the room was cleaned every day and had plenty of towels. The hotel was in process of renovating, so I will be excited to see what the new rooms look like. I am booked for April. The staff were very friendly. The elevators are slow. At night when coming in late, the parking lot was very crowded. The balconies are nice and I ask for a room not facing the highway. I had no problems with noise from traffic or planes. The location is great...few minutes from airport, shopping, restaurants, Opryland, and a short 10 min drive to downtown if you know the backroads! The hotel is clean and I feel safe. I am not in the room but for a few short hours at night, so it serves its purpose!

Room Tip: I always ask for "non" pet rooms to avoid pet odors. Ask for a room not facing highway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Buckhead, Georgia, USA
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I recently was a guest at this establishment and it was simply amazing. The manager was
very professional and polite. My experience was awesome, the rooms were 5 star and
I definitely recommend this location to others. I will stay at this branch again on my next business trip.
Artist Manager T. Younger

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We chose this hotel because it was on our route cross-country, and we had two cats with us. La Quinta was our choice for the whole trip, because they don't charge pet fees and they allow cats. That was pretty much the only deciding factor here.

When we arrived, it was night and the parking lot was not very well-lit. There were some lamps but I didn't get the feeling that all of our belongings were totally safe, like I did in some better-lit facilities. I didn't talk much to the staff, but they seemed fine. The hotel was a short drive to downtown Nashville, which we appreciated.

I always do a check for bedbugs and the beds and surrounding areas came up clean, but the bathroom was a bit sketchy. The floors were cracked in some places and there was a bit of a grimy look to everything. Our cats smelled something in this room, for sure, but they couldn't seem to pin it down. They were very uncomfortable in the room, moreso than in other rooms we stayed in--maybe there was a dog in the room before us? Anyway, definitely in need of an update, ASAP.

It wasn't untenable, but it was definitely not a place I'd stay again. I'd only recommend this place if you have pets and do not want to pay pet fees at other hotels.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family