“The worst Laquinta I have ever stayed in”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport/Opryland
Ranked #94 of 155 Hotels in Nashville
Lakeland, Florida
“The worst Laquinta I have ever stayed in”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I come to Nashville about two times a year and because of location/work, have stayed at this hotel for the past 5 years. In those 5 years I have seen this hotel go from average to absolute "terrible." The drapes are torn, the bathtub was so thin I thought I would fall through it, the carpets were dirty and the whole place smelled like someone had overhauled a car in it...and, the place had mold and mildew everywhere. My wife came with me on this visit and told me she would never stay in this Laquinta again. Now I am a member and have been for about 15 years...and I am getting more and more dissappointed with the Laquintas I have stayed in. The chain certainly is not what it was 15, 10, or even 5 years. ago. Additionally, I have noticed the free morning offerings for breakfast have diminished in quality as well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Mississippi
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel twice in a months time period. The first time was in June 2012 and the air conditioner in one of our rooms didn't work properly. I reported it but did not get any help. Understanding that occasionally things happen that are out of the front desk's control, I stayed again in July for one night. Someone in our party accidentally left a pair of very nice sandals in the room when we checked out and I cannot get the hotel to even acknowledge that the shoes were found, much less mail them to us. Its been 2 weeks now. Very disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Cathy D
Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I am very contented with LaQuinta's prices, the free breakfast as well as their pet friendly policy. Even when I don't travel with my dog I use LaQuinta because I appreciate that it is always an option. Staff were very helpful and professional!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Tennessee
Reviewed July 29, 2012

First of all, I was charged the wrong rate...

Then, we checked into a dirty room- bed unmade, towels on bed, wrappers on bed. We were given a new room which smells.

Dirty, dirty, dirty! It's dirty everywhere.

Please do not stay here!

• Stayed July 2012