We were there for a convention. The place is HUGE. It is beautiful. Takes awhile to find your way around. We were dissapointed with the lack of resturants inside the resort that were open all the time and were very expensive. You can walk off the resort ground ( quite a walk ) . THere are other places to eat there..Shoney's, Cracker Barrel. We just felt like it was too big to be cozy. We have stayed at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando which is owned by the same company and found that to be much more user friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our Nashville hotel's climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover 2,882 guest rooms and 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. Near our hotel, take in some of the top attractions in the country like the Grand Ole Opry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Prestigia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel