Recently visiting Nashville, TN, my family stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Resort for 3 nights. The pics on the website don't do it justice. The views of the atriums from the rooms are beautiful. Once you learn where your room is, they have over 2000+ rooms, it's pretty easy to navigate. We used the self parking option($20/day + taxes) and always were able to park pretty close to the entrance (however I heard others grumbling about not finding parking and having to use the valet parking option). The sounds and sights can keep you quite busy inside and with all the restaurants options, there is something for everyone. Just beware the prices are quite high for an average lunch (over $15-17 each for a sandwich). We found many options (not chains) very close (within 10 min) that were absolutely wonderful. Marche for breakfast, The Row for dinner, Pucketts Gro for lunch were some of the ones we found. In the three days we were there, I don't believe we were able to see everything. Fountain light show was awesome…make sure you don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our Nashville hotel's climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover 2,888 guest rooms and 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. Near our hotel, take in some of the top attractions in the country like the Grand Ole Opry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel