I want to start by saying this is the first negative review I have ever written. The hotel is beautiful and clean but I had such a bad experience with customer service that I have to share. We booked the Dreamworks package. They sent an email with he charges summary. There is of course parking and a resort fee so that was no surprise. The surprise was when I checked in and the charges were more than the estimated charges they had sent to my phone. There were additional charges and fees that were for the Dreamworks package that I still do not understand. The worse part was when I called to ask what those charges were and why the website did not disclose those, I was treated like some idiot who did not have enough sense to know what I was talking about. The customer service guy had the nerve to tell me that I needed to read the fine print. He couldn't tell me where that was just that he was sure it was there. I explained that I did not feel that you should need an attorney to book a room. He then told me that if I ever took a nice trip or stayed in a nice hotel like Disney or a cruise that I would find this. I really felt like he was talking down to me. I could not believe the lack of customer service. The amount of money that was in question was so insignificant in relation to the amount of money we spent there in two days but the rudeness ans disrespect shown by this employee was very significant. We will never stay the again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our Nashville hotel's climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover 2,882 guest rooms and 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. Near our hotel, take in some of the top attractions in the country like the Grand Ole Opry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel