Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
$160
$143
Homewood
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$136
$132
ClarionHotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$201
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

$149
$195
Omni Nashville Hotel(Nashville)
$293
$242
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $331/night.

10,205 results
All reviewsboat rideatrium viewthis place is hugewater featuresdelta sectiongarden conservatorybeautiful resortold hickory steakhousegrand ole oprybalcony roomunder one roofirish pubjack danielschristmas decorationsconvention centeropryland resortoutlet mall
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here four nights for her business convention. This resort/hotel is very impressive, with all of the atriums, water features, restaurants, and shops. We had a very enjoyable stay, and the staff was very friendly and helpful everywhere we went! The hotel and restaurants are quite expensive, but that is expected for a huge resort. Be sure to wander around and see all of the sights. It is a very convenient walk over to the Grand Ole Opry and the mall.

As for the room,it was a bit unimpressive for the price. It was decently appointed, but the beds were so squeaky that we woke each other up every time one of us moved. There were two queen beds in our room and both squeaked. Very annoying. The bathrooms were quite small as well. Not what I would expect for this place. Come here for all of the extras the resort has to offer, but if that doesn't interest you, you can probably find a nicer hotel for cheaper.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have stayed in this beautiful hotel many times over the years, both before the flood and after. Other reviewers made comments on quality of rooms. Yes, some of the rooms are a bit dated. We always request a balcony room. Love the Cascades and Delta area. You do not stay in this hotel because of the room decor. It is a clean, spacious room. The plants and flowers are beautiful on the exterior of you your room. That is what you come for. One could walk around for an hour and still miss something. Wasabi's is a pretty good sushi bar. The Fuse is a good place to eat. I think it converts to a nightclub at night but didn't experience that. The Relache spa is one of the best we have been to. Indoor pool, hot tub and workout facility all together. A huge premium outlet mall is a short walk down well lit sidewalks. There is a shuttle bus that also runs if you buy too many bargins to carry on the walk back. All in all, great weekend getaway

Room Tip: must ask for balcony room. worth the price
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2013

The Opryland Hotel was recently taken over by Marriot. I was attending their first large convention and I have to say that it went surprisingly well except for one thing. One of the families in my group was given a king room (four in their family/single bed with no rollaway) and to me this is unacceptable. Hopefully the convention staff will work with the hotel to ensure this does not happen next year.

The gentleman who helped us with our luggage could not have been friendlier. Use the bell service. It's a long walk to your car. Avoid valet. Way overpriced.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DaleS820
Reviewed April 2, 2013

First I should say I made the mistake of booking this through Booking.com via Kayak at an advertised $175 a night. I thought I was getting the type of room the hotel shows on their site which has a little balcony and overlooks one of the atriums. So that was my fault. The rest however... My room was a shabby little 2 queen that overlooked the parking lot. Worn, stained carpet, uncomfortable beds, and cheap cheap linens. The bathroom is tiny and awkward. Every time the you ran the faucet or flushed the toilet, the plumbing would glug for several minutes afterward like an old dorm room. I called the desk about upgrading to one of the nicer rooms, and was told that would be $275 plus room change fees, so decided to stay put. I've stayed at the Sheraton Music City Hotel just down the road for $80/night which was at least 3x nicer than this. For $175/night expected much much more. I would have been lucky to get away with that. They also charge for parking - $20 day. I accidentally took a parking ticket and paid that way in addition to swiping my room key so was charged twice for parking. Plus another $40, plus parking taxes. I called them and explained what I thought I had done, and they assured me was no problem. WRONG. I have $45 in parking fees still trying to resolve. Plus state taxes, plus some resort fee, plus more taxes. TOTAL BILL FOR ONE NIGHT STAY FOR ONE PERSON IN A SHABBY UNCOMFORTABLE LITTLE ROOM - DRUM ROLLLLL - $260! Hooray! Never never again. Do not stay here. Far better hotels at far more reasonable rates close by.

Room Tip: Triple check your room location if you are booking through third party and want atrium overlook. Can't attest to their quality, but cheaper rooms are shabby.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank MichiganGirl2
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights while there for the Women in Aviation International 2013 Conference. The rooms were very nice, the facilities were excellent. It is a little pricy but if you want to indulge a little it's worth it. Fortunately I receive a discounted group rate. The only issue I had were long lines during meal times as they had 3 or 4 conference going on at the same time and everyone would make a beeline to the various eating establishments. Best bet is to try and make a reservation if you want a proper sit down lunch. Also plan on doing a LOT of walking as this place is huge!

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a room that is not on the ground floor and atrium view rooms are nice!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business