I recently visited Nashville with my boyfriend, and we decided to stay at Opryland to see what the hype was all about. While we did enjoy walking around and seeing all there is to see, we would not stay again. Everything in the hotel is way overpriced for what you get. The room were decent, but the bed was dissapointing - not enough pillows and scratchy sheets. It is also really far from downtown and West End where we wanted to go out. I think this is probably a great place if you have kids or are older, but I would probably not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our Nashville hotel's climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover 2,882 guest rooms and 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. Near our hotel, take in some of the top attractions in the country like the Grand Ole Opry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel