Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
$349
$299
Omni Hotels
10,113 results
All reviewsboat rideatrium viewthis place is hugewater featuresdelta sectiongarden conservatorybeautiful resortold hickory steakhousegrand ole oprybalcony roomunder one roofirish pubjack danielschristmas decorationsconvention centeropryland resortoutlet mall
Reviewed April 8, 2012

This is a wonderful hotel with indoor gardens complete with waterfalls! The rooms are very comfortable, modern and clean. My only complaint is you are charged for everything... Parking, shuttles, internet, water (even if you dont use them). This is a very large resort so it can get very crowded. Overall though a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Specifically went to Gaylord Opryland Resort because now Oprymills mall is open again. Paid over $250 a night for the smallest room I think I have ever stayed in. Parked in the self park area (was told it was free). An $18.00 self park fee showed up on my room bill. This $18.00 parking spot was a full 7 minute walk from the entry of the hotel. The elevator had piles of trash in the corners, reminded me of Las Vegas early in the morning. I have been to this resort many times to attend meetings, eat and for entertainment. This was my first stay. Don't plan to stay there again. Lots of really nicer rooms in the immediate area for much less money.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2012

My first visit at the Opryland Hotel was in December of 2011. I booked the trip to see the Radio City Rockettes at the Grand Ole Opry House. A shuttle takes you from the hotel and back if you like. It is not too bad of a walk, but in December it was pretty cold so we took the free shuttle. The hotel atrium was magnificently decorated, the trip was worthwhile just to see the decorations. The hotel is very large so be prepared to walk a lot. I was not offered bell service to my room so hauling luggage a long way was rather unpleasant. I took the shuttle service from the airport (approximately $40 round trip). A friend met me their so I did not need a car but I would recommend having a car for Nashville. There is much to see in the Music City. The room was acceptable, though not luxurious. They have many restaurants but we only ate at the Jack Daniels restaurant (don't remember the exact name). It was good. Also ate dessert at one of the coffee/snack booths located throughout the hotel.

Room Tip: Some of the atrium rooms have a blocked view. One man was at the front desk demanding a different room. I don't blame him, the atrium rooms are much more expensive.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed at the Gaylord for 4 nights. We love it, such a beautiful place. Our room was nice, we had a balcony overlooking the Cascade Atrium of the Hotel. The pools are nice, the grounds are beautiful and very well kept. We ate at a couple of the resturants and they were very good, litte pricey. We spent some time in Jack Daniels bar listening to live music, went to the sports bar, lots of tv's great place to kick back and enjoy. They did have a shuttle that went over to the Radison their sister property which was nice but it wasn't that far to walk. Not much to do over on that side of town, but they do have a shuttle that will take you to downtown and it was pretty pricey $15 each time you went or they had 3 days for $30 pass. Overall greart place to stay, plus Michael who booked the hotel for us was wonderful, he went above and beyond to get us just what we wanted, great customer service!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I had always wanted to stay here but was skeptical because it is a little more than other places. But my husband surprised me for our anniversary. :) This place is great! It's like a little city in there! You just have to see the gardens in person!!

• Stayed: April 2012