Stayed one night at Opryland Hotel. Expenses in addition to room include parking fee ($18 for self parking) and a resort fee ($15). They did accept 10% off for AAA. No complimentary breakfast was provided (there is a Cracker Barrel across the street). The staff and everyone at the resort were professional and friendly. We ate at the Solario Mexican Restaurant. Again a bit pricey but well-prepared with large servings and great service. Enjoyed touring the well-maintained gardens, shopping inside on a rainy day, and seeing the dancing waters show. Swam in the indoor pool and warmed up in the outside hot tub. I guess you still get what you pay for. We had a memorable special day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nashville's iconic Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof. Beneath our climate-controlled signature glass atriums and nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River is an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreation options that create the perfect setting for a complete getaway. Enjoy our 9 amazing acres of indoor gardens, cascading waterfalls and indoor river with our very own Delta flatboat. Within this lush landscape, you will discover 2,882 guest rooms and 700,000 square feet of flexible meeting, convention and pre-function space. Discover Gaylord Opryland and make memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Nashville
- The Opryland Hotel
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel Packages
- Nashville Gaylord Hotel