Tripadvisor
Nashville
1,999 results
All reviews rooftop bar biscuit love great hotel floor to ceiling windows turn down service boutique hotel uber ride corner room marsh broadway valet staycation concierge accommodations text downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was very nice and modern. Coffee shop at one end of lobby and restaurant/bar at other end. Staff was great. Loved the bartenders-crafted cocktails top shelf. Very comfy beds. Great visit. No complaints!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Akshay B, General Manager at Thompson Nashville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Sarah Ann! So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us - we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this Thompson for a business conference and then extended a day as the location was perfect.
Great customer service, especially the valet, bell men and the bartenders. The front desk was a little snippy and short with customers, were down right rude when I called to ask a question before our stay.
Rooms were quiet, clean and housekeeping was especially friendly and helpful.
If you are comfortable walking a little longer to get to Broadway, I highly recommend this location

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hi Chaya - thank you for the review. We hate to hear that you didn't have the best experience with the Front Desk team. We'd love to hear more about your stay and if there's anything we can do to make it right. Please email me directly at akshay.bahl@thompsonhotels.com. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for a company meeting and the hotel and staff exceeded my expectations. My room was beautifully decorated and spacious, with two walls of windows. Our meeting rooms were well-set up and the events team was very attentive and available when we needed something. We had to partition and open up rooms for different sessions and lots of audio-visual needs that they were always on top of it. We had meals upstairs; the space was great and the buffet meals had a good assortment of options. It was our first time using a Thompson hotel for a company meeting and we will be doing it again!

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hey there - thank you for your kind review! We're thrilled you enjoyed the space for your company meeting and we hope to welcome you and your team back again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent. Great location and great staff. Overall amazing stay and the restaurant downstair and coffee shop are great add on. Don’t forget to go to roof top.
And the staff is very very friendly. Front desk is one of the best I have experienced.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi there! Thank you for the kind review - we're thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My cross county bicycle journey put me at the Thompson for Thanksgiving!

A spectacuar building right in the heart of "The Gulch" area. Even though a few were very schocked to see a loaded touring bicycle roll in, they were very kind and helpful during the checkin process.

The room was upscale, nice sized, and the windows were perfect for sitting by and watching the happening below. My room was only as high as the 4th floor, but I really didnt hear much street traffic or noise.

I had a quiet night, sleep very very well, and was on my way the next morning.

I didnt eat or drink on property, but everytime i walked by the restaraunt seemed busy and good energy.

A perfect hotel with class and service, and the accomidations to go along.

Date of stay: November 2019

Hi there! So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to get some good sleep on your long bike journey! Hope to welcome you again during your next time in town.