“Humor at its best!”

The Doyle and Debbie Show
More attraction details
Owner description: "Brilliant". "The last time I laughed anywhere close to this hard was at "The Book of Mormon." "...hilarious. Drop-dead funny." - Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune "90 minutes of goofy perfection - clever, hilarious, wacky and brilliantly performed..."Chicago Sun-Times " A hilarious piece of low-brow inspiration turned into high entertainment." - Nashville Scene "It is akin to George and Tammy doing a night at the Grand Ol' Opry - only on mescaline." - Austin Onstage "I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up. And I don't laugh very easily...I'm very critical. But 'Doyle and Debbie' is so funny it's worth getting on a plane to see." - Ron White, comedian "The Doyle and Debbie Show is a brilliant musical revue that should be seen more than once." - The Tennessean
Reviewed August 1, 2008

I saw the show at the Fargo Theatre. (In Fargo, ND of course) I wish they would have had a second performance as I would have loved to see it again as I am sure I missed some of the humor while I was laughing.

If you ever get the chance to see the show, do so, and then plan to see it again.

1  Thank RealTravelerinTime
in 7 reviews
"singer"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed July 29, 2008

Spent a month in Nashville for business, went to see my first Doyle and Debbie show on a whim. Most entertaining thing I've seen in years. When I got to the end of my stay, the ony thing I wanted to do a second time in Nashville was see this show. I went with friends, and again had a great time. The venue is classic dive, the music classic Nashville send-up. Couldn't recommend it more.

1  Thank ThumperAustin
Reviewed July 29, 2008

The Doyle and Debbie Show is definitely one of the coolest, most insightful, intelligent , musical and - here's the best part - piss your Wranglers FUNNY 'live' acts I've ever witnessed.
The characters have real depth, the singing is expert and emotional, the writing is sharp and textured...
And, don't forget, it's as FUNNNNNNNNNNNY as all get out!
Check out their YouTube clips, of course, but do whatever you can to get to a show.
You'll leave wishing you could see them again right away.
I did and couldn't...but I will.
I can't wait!

D.L.~

1  Thank Randolph49
Reviewed July 29, 2008

This parody of Country Music, done with love, talent and hilarity, is one of the best nights out in Nashville. I've seen it twice and watched the clips on YouTube; it just gets better everytime I see it! It's performed in a cool old Nashville institution; The Station Inn. You won't get any more authentic setting for a great night of music, laughs and people-watching. Make reservations...they sell out every performance and this is one show you do not want to miss!

1  Thank Visionette