“Country Parody for intelligent fans”

The Doyle and Debbie Show
More attraction details
Owner description: "Brilliant". "The last time I laughed anywhere close to this hard was at "The Book of Mormon." "...hilarious. Drop-dead funny." - Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune "90 minutes of goofy perfection - clever, hilarious, wacky and brilliantly performed..."Chicago Sun-Times " A hilarious piece of low-brow inspiration turned into high entertainment." - Nashville Scene "It is akin to George and Tammy doing a night at the Grand Ol' Opry - only on mescaline." - Austin Onstage "I laughed so hard I thought I was going to throw up. And I don't laugh very easily...I'm very critical. But 'Doyle and Debbie' is so funny it's worth getting on a plane to see." - Ron White, comedian "The Doyle and Debbie Show is a brilliant musical revue that should be seen more than once." - The Tennessean
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The stars are terrific singers and actors and have great chemistry. The songs are totally tongue in cheek, witty and hysterical - all written by Bruce Arnston, the star. Don't miss this treat!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"singer"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We went here on a group work trip and it was a good time. The show is hillbilly meets country/folk music meets comedy. It's funny but I thought the show got a little weird towards the end. The venue is a rundown place with bad pizza and cheap beer. I am not sure this is the "must see" that other have reviewed but it was a decent time and we had some laughs.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

We really enjoyed the Doyle and Debbie show at The Station Inn! A bit rude, but highly entertaining - even for a couple of visitors from Norway :-) Had to buy the CD and can't wait to learn the lyrics so we can sing along! Great fun!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

We had reservations to go to the Doyle and Debbie show yesterday, Saturday July 21st. I had called weeks ago and spoke with a woman and made reservations. We traveled from NJ and arrived when we were instructed. The only problem was the bar that houses the show was pad-locked shut!!! No one ever came to open it. Others who were waiting outside with us tried knocking on other doors and... nothing. No lights on inside, no sign indicating the show was cancelled!!! We waited until about five minutes before show time when we finally gave up. We spent a lot of money to get to the city from the Opryland Hotel and waited in the heat for over an hour, all for nothing. Please be careful when booking this. The building that the show is housed it is awful and looks like it could fall down at any time, I would think twice before making the trip there.

6  Thank bzytraveler63