“Great Wings!”

Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Munford
Atoka, Tennessee
“Great Wings!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Their wings are excellent! If you go in on a day when they are running wing specials - the price is excellent for the money.

Visited April 2014

Tallahassee, Florida
“Quite a surprise”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Munford TN is a very small town with very limited places to eat. JT's was a pleasant surprise. The menu had a much greater range than I was expecting and everything we tried was well done and reasonably priced. (They had a hamburger with bacon, peanut butter, jelly, and other items on it, but I wasn't brave enough to try it.)

If you find yourself in this area, this is a good choice for a quality meal.

Visited March 2014
“Great choices friendly staff”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Ashley (Brownie) rocks!! Great service very friendly. Had Burger & homemade chips, catfish, hush puppies, baked potato & slaw. All were excellent. Finished it off with Funnel Cake Fries. Delicious!!

• Visited December 2013
Munford, Tennessee
“Great Burgers in a Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant. I read the reviews and it seamed hot or cold so I wanted to test for myself. I am happy to report that the food was delicious. I went in with little expectations. The restaurant has a rustic feel about it, but they don't claim to be a 3 star Michelin establishment. It was exactly what I expected a local burger place to be. They specialize in guess what? Burgers and wings....just like their name says. So if you go there expecting something else then you are going to the wrong place. The wait staff was prompt and courteous. The menu is not expansive (But sometimes it is better if it is not), However, all the typical burger joint favorites and are there. I tried the Bacon Cheddar Burger with hand cut fries. Everything was great. Food was served quickly and hot off the grill. I surveyed the menu to see what other options are available. Several types of salads and wraps along with many gluten free options. Next time I plan to try the wide assortment of wings. Perhaps I hit it on a good night, but I'm glad I did. I'll be back!! BTW, I noticed the local police frequent the establishment so I figured they should know where the good local food is.

• Visited July 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“VERY GOOD BURGERS & SANDWICHES”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The burgers, steak & cheese hoagies are usually good along with the sides. For some reason the wings are not as good as I expected from a place that expresses having great wings. Much better wings at other places.

Visited July 2013