“Cozy, relaxing, perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles

Art at Linden Gate
Ranked #2 of 7 Yarra Glen B&B and Inns
“Cozy, relaxing, perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed two nights at Art at Linden Cottage while I was in the area for a wedding. Perfectly set up with everything provided - fabulous breakfast provisions, daily paper, great coffee and teas, tim tams...just great. A big pile of wood for the wood heater, comfy bed, sparkling clean, wonderful corner spa with sky light all in a quiet and peaceful location. I highly recommend this place for a wonderful get away. It's set on a property so felt very safe, but also the hosts were very non intrusive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Bayley22

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Melbourne
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband, 8-month old son and my parents for a wedding. We hired out the two suites that are joined by a door. I love this place!
The setting was beautiful. The room was clean, tidy, quite spacious and tastefully decorated with original artwork. Breakfast supplies are provided and we enjoyed a delicious BBQ breakfast cooked by ourselves, sitting on the deck, overlooking vineyards.

I am struggling to think of criticism, but to nitpick:
The crockery and cutlery were spread between the rooms and one room had more than the other. It meant that we had to go from room to room, depending on what we needed. For example our room had all the cutlery and my parents room had all the cups. It didn't really bother us, but I hope that they sort that out when the rooms are rented to strangers.
There is a little "room" off the bedroom with a single bed in it. To be honest, it's not more than a cupboard. However, served our purpose perfectly as we only needed to fit a portacot in it.

I wish we had time to stay longer and have a look at the art gallery on site.
I would highly recommend staying here - I actually think this was better than the hotel the bride and groom got! Next time I stay in Yarra Glen, I'll be staying here again.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
The Gatehouse at Villa Raedward
De'Vine Escape
De'Vine Escape
#1 of 2 in Dixons Creek

Been to Art at Linden Gate? Share your experiences!