“Go Extra Hot!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Passing through Warragul, we found the Bukhara. The sizzling plater was bland, and the lamb korma was well cooked, but again bland.

But the Chicken Vindaloo extra hot was the best we have tasted in years. Combined with perfectly cooked saffron rice, it was a dish to remember.

2  Thank FastFarmer

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We've eaten in previously, but now we have kids, that is not an option. On a recent kid-free night, we couldn't wait to try Bukhara again, and they did not disappoint!!
The lamb was succulent and tender. If ordering hot - it will be HOT, but the host does advise you of this.
The bread was gorgeous, beef tasty. Only downside (very slightly, though) was the butter chicken. As usual with butter chicken, it just does not have a great deal of flavour. As far as butter chicken goes, Bukhara is the best I have had, I just don't think it is a fantastic Indian dish. There are so many other gorgous options.
Will definitely be calling in again!

4  Thank Ebony A
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Easy hands down best Indian I've ever tasted and Indian being one of my fav's I've tried a lot of different ones. Try the chicken tikka masala

4  Thank Jami3-r
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've been visiting Bukhara since it first opened and will keep visiting into the future. I've tried samosas in many different places, and I think that the ones at Bukhara top my list....love the way they're served. There are lots of vegetarian options, which is really good for me. Murphy is happy to help those with special dietary requirements too. Even though we don't eat out lots, as we grow our own veggies and there's always lots of produce to cook, Bukhara would be our most frequented restaurant in Warragul.

4  Thank Robyn B
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We ordered take away from Bukhara and thoroughly enjoyed it. Whilst it was quite a wait from when we phoned through the order and when it was ready, it was definitely worth the wait. The flavours were subtle, not overbearing, with just the right amount of spice. The food was not oily which is something you often find with Indian food in Australia. I'm looking forward to going to Warragul again just to eat at Bukhara again.

4  Thank NellyC76